did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Monocentropus balfouri are at it again! This male has babies from my female, and has been sent off on two different loans, and conquered 4 other females. This would make female number 6! I guess when im done pairing i might as well keep spreading him around.

Some more shots of the Idiothele mira pairing.

RoseK

Arachnosquire
Phormictopus Cancerides

I bred my mature P. cancerides pair last night. Both parties were drumming to each other from their separate enclosures for awhile beforehand, so figured it was time to put them together. She suddenly became timid when he approached, but he backed her into a corner and got the job done!

1459287_10202647733582951_1678576593_n.jpg 1476519_10202647733222942_1064084771_n.jpg

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I bred my mature P. cancerides pair last night. Both parties were drumming to each other from their separate enclosures for awhile beforehand, so figured it was time to put them together. She suddenly became timid when he approached, but he backed her into a corner and got the job done!
I just paired up a couple cancerides females (with the same male), and in both cases once he inserted a palp, the female got pretty hostile. He was glad to leave.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats! Hope it works out and you get many babies from it!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria vittata 1st instars darkening up to molt.

Pterinochilus murinus 1st instars darkening up to molt.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Love this thread. Just wondering what size can a P.Fasciata female be considered as mature and what size can a P.RegLis male be known as mature?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks! Well at 6" i would consider a fasciata female mature. And a mature male regalis is only mature, when he matures. Sizes on those vary.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus irminia hitting 2nd instar!

Psalmopoeus irminia female #1 sac pulled! There is 147 good 1st instar, and 0 bad eggs!

kjm

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow those are some really good pix!! Thanks for showing :)

cantthinkofone

Arachnodemon
Tapis! I haven't seen those in forever. The forum doesn't mention them very often. I saw one about 6 months ago actually. Would love an update on that tapi sac

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It is a very awesome genus. Im sure i will have a update before long on the gigas sac!
Tapis! I haven't seen those in forever. The forum doesn't mention them very often. I saw one about 6 months ago actually. Would love an update on that tapi sac

cantthinkofone

Arachnodemon
Im considering getting one and if yours go or sale I may get one. I've always loved them. A couple breeders I know have had these before and they are mighty fine looking. Of course there is the "greased lightning" effect from what I've heard ;)