Derpy Tarantula Picture Thread

corydalis

Arachnoknight
Suddenly stopped grooming and stared into space like that for a good ten seconds..
IMG_1598.JPG

..probably took her a whole day to realize it wasn't her reflection she saw last night..

IMG_1542.JPG

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Tissue wasn't coming out the pot stuck to the sides n I hate to prod so thought will just leave you to come out over night on your own...... 20240619_125349.jpg
Never getting that bk now 😆 even food wasn't enough just snatched it n was bk in the pot before I could even blink, gotta love chilobrachys 😂

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
She’s even webbed it up. It’s now her hide!
Yerp 😆 good thing it's her little viv n chilobrachys grow fast so she(🤞) won't be in there long , ti's the only chilobrachys I have n I have 13 that hasn't just moved straight into the burrow. Apparently this guangxiensis doesn't like to dig 🤷🏻‍♀️

2 more being silly .

1st up Itsy Bitsy " Excuse me biped I am finished with my meal now , you can take it away, thank you" 😆 atleast it wasn't in the water dish 20240621_061004.jpg

2nd EVE Citharacanthus cyaneus juvenile female, not seen this girl for a year not even a leg but checking the t's this morning and found her like this.... apparently its time for a move, she could of chose a better spot though 😆
20240621_060608(0).jpg
At least I know she's OK n been eating now 😆

Really really need a t-shirt that says 'silly spood' must say it 20x a day 😆