Derpy Tarantula Picture Thread

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Feeding time at the zoo and to my surprise my Thrixopelma cyaneolum Cybill has a new kill it method since we moulted; grab it, roll n lay here for about 10 mins till it stops wriggling 😆 (that's what she said.... sorry i couldn'thelp myself 🤣)
20240329_134749(0).jpg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
First meal post moult n my girl stood like that till she had finished apparently she needed to have a word with herself whilst eating 🤷🏻‍♀️ 20240402_132428.jpg
Toffee Aphonopelma chalcodes af

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
This guy seems to thinks he's terrifying and struts around like he's hot stuff. In reality he's a cute fluffy ball of pipecleaners. It makes me chuckle. What a character.
I picked him out of their whole row of little irminia slings because...he was the one poking his tiny baby tarantula feets out the vent holes of his little pet-store vial. This was 100% the correct course of action. He is absolutely a character, and an adorable mess of pipe cleaners.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
20240415_123716.jpg
All I did was change his water dish, if he didn't insist on dumping stuff in it I wouldn't have to. Talk about dramatic 🙄.
It took 30 mins for him to calm down and he did not accept the sorry bribe of a little snack .
Norman chromatis.

vixx

Arachnopeon
Always wondered what santa did the other 364 days of the year ... apparently he has been hanging out with the spoods 😆
yeah... its a decoration from those little christmas town things. wanted to make his enclosure more festive and just forgot to take it out. its been there since november :/

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
yeah... its a decoration from those little christmas town things. wanted to make his enclosure more festive and just forgot to take it out. its been there since november :/
I love it! Little known fact, santa got the idea for tinsel from a spider, seems only fitting he hangs round with them 😉

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
20240424_063023.jpg
I have no words 😆 this is the 3rd waterdish to be buried in there. A month ago when she moved in there it had moss cork hide leaf litter now it's Jack sparrows jar of dirt 🤣
I must say strangest t yoga ever her abdomen is actually resting on that water dish and her bk legs are just up in the air .... gotta love a Grammostola 🤣🤣🤣

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
View attachment 471637
I have no words 😆 this is the 3rd waterdish to be buried in there. A month ago when she moved in there it had moss cork hide leaf litter now it's Jack sparrows jar of dirt 🤣
I must say strangest t yoga ever her abdomen is actually resting on that water dish and her bk legs are just up in the air .... gotta love a Grammostola 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I’m in love!!!!! Give her a kiss for me😂😂