Darlingi has colonized a drain.

cold blood

Staff member
You're one of those, huh?

I bet you bought a brand new super expensive toilet seat, a brand new $500 rod, and one of those T-radars...where's the sport? :sorry:Sigh... just takes the fun out of everything by trying to buy your way to the top... er... bottom...
:rolleyes:

Lol, f you only knew. Its a drift rod, nice for the technique, but cheap...Shimano convergence, $59.99. :D

The fish, A Chinook salmon, is one of the strongest fighting fish pound for pound in the world with immense stamina as well as size.

Yet the rod is 10' 6" ultra-light designed for drifting. This makes for long drawn out battles that test everything (hey, they test the big rods and make long runs)...its a friggin' blast my friend, something every fisherman on the planet should have on his or her bucket list.

All fish I ever photograph, were subsequently released;) Same for the spiders.:bored:

btw, you should see that scheoidtei....full on adult colors like you described in my last pic.:kiss:

Andrea B

Arachnopeon
Wow! I never would have read that story if that dude hadn't of ignored the dates on the posts. WTG!!! Interesting read!

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
It's amazing that out of all the places in the house, the bathtub drain was where the spider ended up! Awesome thread. I saw the video before it was taken down it was great too!