Dangergirl's enclosures and T's

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My OBT

Meet "Achilles" my OBT. He's skittish, but today I saw him walking around the sides of the enclosure for the first time. I've had him for about 2 weeks now.

Here's a picture of the entrance to his "under moss web" and then ONE day later his more elaborate webbing after I added another twig.

Had to sneak up to get these pics ...

And to think, here he was in the bathtub under a glass when he arrived and teleported up one leg, over my head, down the other leg and into the bath :eek:

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love your pictures! What type of camera do you use? your pictures always come out with great quality!

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks. I'm using a Nikon D40. I'd like to get a bit more brave and photograph some of my beauties out their enclosures soon :)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
New homes for some ...

I re-homed some of my T's ... and then they had dinner :)

Lucy (rosea) eating like a champ after her 4 month fast

Diablo (parahybana) waiting for dinner ...

Curly (albopilosum) munching away in his new home

Akita's new home ... and dinnertime for her also after her moult she needs to fatten up

Isis (boehmei) waiting for her dinner

and my little spiderling Jin (pulchripes)'s first post moult appearance with furry body :)

Last edited:

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
New guys !!

Well I still haven't found my fasciatum sling, so I ordered 2 more :}
Here's "Ali T" and "Tigger" ...

and little "Triton"

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Latest pictures

"Isis" boehmei female

"Triton"

"Lucy" rosea

Last edited:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Your setups look so nice and cheery.
Cool spiders too :)

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Awesome set-ups, great pics, and amazing species! Definitely subscribing to this thread.

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone, I've been away on holiday and haven't posted any pics lately ... So here's my newly moulted Tristan (P.cambridgeii) looking spectacular :)

Several of my T's are holed up pre-moult, and four moulted last night so I'll post more pics later this weekend.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's beatiful one! My P. cambridgei turned out a girl and after I moved her to her enclosure, she went burrower and made a hole under the root!{D

Congrats on sucessful molts as well!;)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Since his moult, Tristan comes out everyday :) I'm glad to finally see him

My newly moulted but very shy OBT, Achilles

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! Tristan is beatiful!

My cambridgei closed herself into her underground home, I guess she is preparing for molting. :)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Updates on my T's

Got myself a GBB for christmas called "Zephyr" and isn't he the cutest little thing :)

Last night my "Chilli" moulted, love the soft silken moulting mat

Here we have little Rosie (RCF) rosea after 2 moults since I got her, starting to look more and more pretty and less skittish

Here's "Chocolat" after a moult too, awesome purple sheen on the body and beautiful hairy abdomen and golden knees

Of course when I get my camera out, "Achilles" the OBT disappears into the clouds of webbing ... but look how beautiful it is ...

"Mercury" the boehmei male also moulted. Wonderful red furry legs :)

And this fellow is "Curly" the albopilosum, who is the greediest feeder I have !

and this is "Flame" my MM vagans - dont think he's got long to live but he's sweet and gentle with the female "Cayenne"

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Danja, Nice!! You can go ahead and send Chili to me. :}

Terry

p.s. Thanks in advance. :)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ha ha ha ... and "Chilli" was supposed to be an emilia :)
I suspect my male male is about to moult into a MM, and I have found a girlfriend in my neighbourhood so I'm pleased with that possibility. Havent had much luck (that I know of) with my vagans.