Dangergirl's enclosures and T's

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ha ha ha ... and "Chilli" was supposed to be an emilia :)
I suspect my male male is about to moult into a MM, and I have found a girlfriend in my neighbourhood so I'm pleased with that possibility. Havent had much luck (that I know of) with my vagans.
Sounds like you got the better end of a mixed-up deal to me. ;)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dinnertime !!!

Here are some of my T's enjoying a late night snack :)

Shaun (pulchra)

Rosie (rosea RCF)

Akita (collotarovillosus)

Zephyr (GBB)

Lucy (rosea)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lazy Sunday morning ... and here's Brad with his freshly moulted colours

and little Chocolat just hanging out ...

Now, to try and hazard a guess at Rosie (rosea RCF) and Teddy's (albopilosum)'s sex

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Was my guess too, and was seconded on the sexing forum. So I have 2 female rosea's now. And a male albo for my older female. I'll be re-housing Teddy this week since he has grown so quickly :) and post photos of course !

Thanks for the replies.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

This is Teddy's new home, a 12 inch acrylic cube. He just sat there for a few minutes, before exploring his new hide. Looking forward to seeing him grow :)

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You have done a very good job setting up lively enclosures. I love seeing people making enclosures with life and creativity.

Its been a while since I see someone make a whole line of creative enclosures. Very impressive!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I will have to agree. You have very nice enclosures for your Ts! I wish I was as creative...

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you so much for the comments and compliments about my T houses. I really enjoy making them and seeing them landscape some portions of what I have made into their "own" - after all thats where I get my concept of their "personalities" LOL even thought some will disagree.

I'll post some more new pics of the enclosures tomorrow.

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Moulted and grown

Here's Zephyr, after 3 moults, starting to shown that blue/green colour on his legs ...

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello and updates

I haven't been online on the forum for a while, went to Tanzania to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and do some work in Zanzibar. Here are foour of my guys and girls at feeding time, I missed them while I was gone !

Attachments