Genus Cyriopagopus (a.k.a. Haplopelma)

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
a couple of Cyriopagopus species Søren. (At least that is what I am told the the ones who know) ;) :D

All the best
Chris

BTW are you at Hamm in two weeks?

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok Chris - interesting. Is it too much to ask which species those "ones who know" would say these males belongs to? ;-) Reason why I ask is because in Ornithoctoninae there is generally great similarity in male appearance within a genus. Your males looks different from each other ;-)

Won't be at Hamm nor BTS expo, but will be at KWH ;-)

Regards
Søren

a couple of Cyriopagopus species Søren. (At least that is what I am told the the ones who know) ;) :D

All the best
Chris

BTW are you at Hamm in two weeks?

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
ok the orangey/brown one is sp. "sarawak" Borneo (gandelfs bridge like the ones you got from me) and the bottom one is C. schioedtei .
nothing all that new.
All the best
Chris

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok - then your "Gandalfs Bridge" is a faded chap? The male I had from Ray were more like the schioedtei in the looks (had the leg striation), but beige.

Regards
Søren

ok the orangey/brown one is sp. "sarawak" Borneo (gandelfs bridge like the ones you got from me) and the bottom one is C. schioedtei .
nothing all that new.
All the best
Chris

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Can they fade after 1 night? This one moulted saturday (1st March 2008)night. Maybe they fade to your more greenish one?
Strange though because both the one from Ray and this one are from the very same eggsac i.e. the first breeding from Mark Pennell.
Could just be the over flash on my camra as I am no phototaker expert.;)

all the best
Chris

Laba-Laba

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
introducing Kiasu, my Singapore Blue

She lives better than i do... mineral water, gourmet food, her own mansion... and this is how she thanks me {D

Laba-Laba

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice T, but why do you give it mineral water?
because tap water quality isnt great where i live. I have always fed all my reptiles, amphibians and inverts with bottled water because i am more confident of knowing what's in it. Some would call it overkill, but it's always worked well for me.