Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Anti-communist

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I believe you and @Toxoderidae use the term "communism" differently here. You seem to use the broadest definition, whereas I believe he uses it in the more narrow sense as in communism = Marxism-Leninism or Maoism (the two main branches of Marxism associated with the countries who called themselves "communist" during the 20th century.)
Yeah, I knew what he was getting at. I poke though because it seemed to me that the last year or so here people try to apply that same label to any group of people wanting to work/help others. They do this as if it's a recent idea and not something our species and other mammals evolved doing.

As far as a thread derail goes... that is the worst title you could have picked if you didn't want this to come up. :rofl:

Anyway, back to communal enclosures. :D

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I started this thread right before I fell asleep last night. Thought it would be funny to call communal set-ups communist. Still think it's reasonably funny. And it hasn't gotten TOO far off track.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I mean in today's/recent history's standards. I mean like communism is flawed in itself, especially with the countries that attempted to make examples of themselves with communism (looking at you, Russia)
While I agree now don't make me laugh... stop blaming Russia. Russia and the Eastern Europe suffered that freemason commie grasp but you (especially you, since if I'm not wrong you are a man of Russian heritage) shouldn't forgot the Mans that tried to stand against those "Mother F-Word" Bolshevik Lenin & crap red butchers, such the White Movement and their White Army.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
While I agree now don't make me laugh... stop blaming Russia. Russia and the Eastern Europe suffered that freemason commie grasp but you (especially you, since if I'm not wrong you are a man of Russian heritage) shouldn't forgot the Mans that tried to stand against those "Mother F-Word" Bolshevik Lenin & crap red butchers, such the White Movement and their White Army.
I may be a bit biased here... ;)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
tumblr_lscju2N4Ap1qhitlzo1_500.gif

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I may be a bit biased here... ;)
Uhm, that's pretty debatable my man, the "wise guy" would bet on another horse on the biased league. I think I'm one of the few in Italy that (among almost 60 millions of people) instead of thinking about CCCP, USSR (or URRS in Italian) and such red crap & flags & peoples Gulag Heaven & crappy statues, thinks about this when old lovely Ruski-Landia is involved :-s

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
I agree with you. As an Orthodox Christian, I would most certainly been against the "Reds" in the Russian Revolution. But, looking back at it, the Soviet version of Marxism-Leninism wasn´t all "evil" (Trotskyism certainly is and that version was more influential in the West, but Stalinism was always stronger inside of the Soviet Union). Now, if we look back (without prejudice) at the Marxism as found in the Soviet Union, we have a system that was certainly anti-capitalistic, anti-liberal, and pro-family and pro-nation. That´s good aspects that both you and me and me agrees with. The Atheistic, materialistic and anti-tradition parts of it I hate as much as you do, but that was not the only part of that system. "Anti-communism" and "anti-fascism" only benefit liberalism. You belong to the "Third Way", and I respect that deeply. But those who really belongs to the "Second Way" (in its true sense) also shares a lot of with us. I belong to the "Fourth Way" as you know, and we try as best as we can to connect the forces against capitalism and against liberalism to create a better world :kiss:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I agree with you. As an Orthodox Christian, I would most certainly been against the "Reds" in the Russian Revolution. But, looking back at it, the Soviet version of Marxism-Leninism wasn´t all "evil" (Trotskyism certainly is and that version was more influential in the West, but Stalinism was always stronger inside of the Soviet Union). Now, if we look back (without prejudice) at the Marxism as found in the Soviet Union, we have a system that was certainly anti-capitalistic, anti-liberal, and pro-family and pro-nation. That´s good aspects that both you and me and me agrees with. The Atheistic, materialistic and anti-tradition parts of it I hate as much as you do, but that was not the only part of that system. "Anti-communism" and "anti-fascism" only benefit liberalism. You belong to the "Third Way", and I respect that deeply. But those who really belongs to the "Second Way" (in its true sense) also shares a lot of with us. I belong to the "Fourth Way" as you know, and we try as best as we can to connect the forces against capitalism and against liberalism to create a better world :kiss:
Yes I know and understand what you are saying my friend, and you're right, even if I have my reserve about that era :-s

I will never, never & never cease to blame the culprits of that: that crappy, staged revolution called "French Revolution" that gave literally the green light to devilish freemasonry libaralism and their corrupted, deformed sons: atheism, destroying of tradition, hate for hierarchy, ruin of ancestor values. The death of Traditionalism in one blow, depicted as a "noble" struggle. That's why I will never forget Chouans and Vandea French Patriots. And no matter Le Pen (Father) or the respect for fellow neighbours Patriots, for me France died that day, where materialism killed on a guillottine the flower of honor, disguised as a "freedom" made for exploit.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Yes I know and understand what you are saying my friend, and you're right, even if I have my reserve about that era :-s

I will never, never & never cease to blame the culprits of that: that crappy, staged revolution called "French Revolution" that gave literally the green light to devilish freemasonry libaralism and their corrupted, deformed sons: atheism, destroying of tradition, hate for hierarchy, ruin of ancestor values. The death of Traditionalism in one blow, depicted as a "noble" struggle. That's why I will never forget Chouans and Vandea French Patriots. And no matter Le Pen (Father) or the respect for fellow neighbours Patriots, for me France died that day, where materialism killed on a guillottine the flower of honor, disguised as a "freedom" made for exploit.
"My principles are only those that, before the French Revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal." :)

Julius Evola in "Revolt Against the Modern World"

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
"My principles are only those that, before the French Revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal." :)

Julius Evola in "Revolt Against the Modern World"
A Master, a Guide... Julius Evola still lives in the spirit of true Traditionalists!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It's getting there.... :zombie:

I'm sure none of this is my fault.
Oh, indeed... but not even me. Comment # 2 was "politics free" :angelic:

I only defended publicly Russia on comment # 24 for the sake of history. Hell, someome should defend Russia :kiss: -- not counting at all the man that tomorrow will start his quest in D.C u_u

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I don't know about that; they're still speaking in generalities.
Autocorrect strikes again, good catch.

Not like it matters at this point, look at the thread. I'm a chunky monkey from funky town. See? No one cares.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I'm pretty anti-communist. Most communist regimes don't end well, or change a lot.
I thought the same when I saw the title, but I also decided that for once I will not be the one to "throw the first stone" and derail it :angelic:
"One cannot live in the web and be free from the web." --Comrade Паук