Cedrik's photo album

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just rocks? Well, I guess more of a rock cave but... I am expecting some P. murinus slings. When they get bigger, I may try that for their home. When you think about it, plenty of spiders make their homes in rock piles that you see while climbing mountains... I just never pictured it in a tank. Do you know if that is their natural habitat? Thanks for the idea!

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi Luna,

Yes they're fond in this exact kind of environement, also under log's, some say they are also found in little plants living more as arboreal, making a cocoon between the branch's... This said, in the last years I tried different kind of environnement and crossed rock's is by far what they prefer

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well .. compare it to the spider lol. It is 4 1/2 inch LS.

There's 12 inch deep burrow under these stone's to.

House in this terrarium
10 x 10 x 19 inch high.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man ... where you think i've got these rock's... I found them high in tree's ... :?

LukaszWarsaw

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It say me CedrikG, how have made you at the nature desert terrarium? Is basis at sand as Pterinochilus species?

Thanks for answer:)

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Is that some kind of Mastiff? Looks like she has something on her nose.
Oh I can see it properly now I am using the PC,looks like bacon!

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Some random one
a very dangerous and deadly animal that you cannot mess with

Heres 2 picture to show the coloration difference from a post molt Chaetopelma gracile

with a pre molt one

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pics Cedric...thats a nice looking T…… I had to come here to see the first picture since they deleted it in your ATS post.....I love your dogs they are so cute.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Heh im quite happy of the result, Stromatopelma c. calceatum

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats on the little ones Cedrik and great pics like always! I really wanna see some more enclosure pics :drool:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi,

Salute the queen of my Stromatopelma c. calceatum sac, this is the very first molting into nymphae :D Some of the others are very dark but still not molted, this one decided hey why should I wait the other's