Can someome identify?

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oooooh, okay. Much clearer now. I feel like a moron, but much clearer now...hehe. Thanks, Scott. :D

Marcus

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Kugellager
QUICK update...no time at the moment.

Rolando thinks it may be H.hottentotta.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scorpionfans/message/2990

Better not handle it for now.

John
];')

Edit: I was on my way out of work when Rolando's take on your scorpion popped up on my screen so I thought that it would be wise to post the above ASAP since I know you had handled them.

Anyhow, the link above is a good group to join with many of the top experts in the scorpion/arachnid field if you already are not a member. I'm not an expert either...just an advanced(I suppose) hobbiest trying to learn as much as possible.

John again....
];'o
You may have saved somone lol.....

Dont ask how long it took me to make that.... (practiceing for my test)

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, Bob. Photoshop exam? I hated our Photoshop class...it was so lame. I actually got to teach the class cause we had a bum teacher that had something better to do all of the time and I was the only one who knew a crap about Photoshop. Anyway, yeah it's a good thing he's been getting the species identification for me! I sure as crap couldn't do it. I've played with them a lot, I know what I'm doing...but misshaps can ALWAYS happen, better safe than sorry! For Johns a jolly good fellow, for John's a jolly good fellow, for John's a jolly good feeellooooooooowww....lol

Marcus