Species Brachypelma emilia

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My Female b.emilia molted again!! She is growing quite fast, her last molt was 11/05/08. She gained a lot of size with thias molt & is just gorgeous!!!

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
VERY NICE!! mine will look like that in 2012. It is only 1/2 inch now!!

lester

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi guys ....

i recently got a emilia from a fellow friend
the butt botak and white ...

yesterday i realise it become blacker .. hope it molt soon :)

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Rescued mean free?! Lucky!! My goal is one day own an adult or sub-adult B. emilia!!! Nice rescue!!

spiderworlduk

Arachnopeon
Rescued mean free?! Lucky!! My goal is one day own an adult or sub-adult B. emilia!!! Nice rescue!!
Haha i can never let a tarantula suffer so i had to take her in, im hoping its a female, ill have to wait till she molts either way shes a beautie :)

suzypike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful B. emilia! One of my favorite Brachys. I LOVE the Batman look! :biggrin:
My 3" B. smithi was a rescue. I got the smithi, the glass 5-gallon with screen top she was in + hide & water dish, and an extra 10-gallon with sliding screen top just for coming to pick her up. :)
That guy reeeeeaaaly didn't want a spider. Weird.

spiderworlduk

Arachnopeon
Beautiful B. emilia! One of my favorite Brachys. I LOVE the Batman look! :biggrin:
My 3" B. smithi was a rescue. I got the smithi, the glass 5-gallon with screen top she was in + hide & water dish, and an extra 10-gallon with sliding screen top just for coming to pick her up. :)
That guy reeeeeaaaly didn't want a spider. Weird.
HAha yer i didnt notice the bat man look until now :) i have a few brachys including brachypelma auratum and brachy vagans x2 and now the emilia, im going for the smithi next as everyone has to have one haha, :)

Nikki1984

Arachnosquire
What a pretty tarantula! B. emilias are such nice looking animals. You'll have fun watching her grow.