User biteybitey's Tarantula Pictures

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
I got a 4 year old daughter, she likes creepy crawlies too like me.
Watch out.. My daughter at that age went hiking with me looking for spiders. Then in 1st grade she made a best friend who was severely arachnophobic and turned my daughter into one, too. She likes my T’s now, but it took years for her to get over that nonsense.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I got a 4 year old daughter, she likes creepy crawlies too like me. It’s my wife who I will have problems with if my collection got bigger. I got rid of most of my male T’s now to give way to the sure females 😅

Thanks! The setups are all made by me but the enclosures were all made by our local enclosure builder. Sorry for your loss, they are a pretty species. Get one again?
Maybe I’ll just add it to the long list of Ts I need in the future to rebuy. Didn’t help the shipping restrictions they added to pokies.

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
Watch out.. My daughter at that age went hiking with me looking for spiders. Then in 1st grade she made a best friend who was severely arachnophobic and turned my daughter into one, too. She likes my T’s now, but it took years for her to get over that nonsense.
Maybe I will interview those who want to be bestfriends with my daughter first before allowing them to hang out 😅 my daughter likes my roaches, superworms and frogs too. I hope she will continue to like them when she gets older 🙏

Maybe I’ll just add it to the long list of Ts I need in the future to rebuy. Didn’t help the shipping restrictions they added to pokies.
Meanwhile here in Asia people breed and sell P. Met’s cheap. I even got my adult female from a trade and is almost always available at bigger sizes and that’s why p.mets lost its monetary value 🤷🏻‍♂️ good for me though since even if they are cheap and common, I still like how pretty they are. I don’t plan to breed them anyways

Here she is trying hard to blend into the greenery ☺

IMG_6405.jpeg

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
My girls are out. I don’t usually see my mbalf but my sazimai is almost always out of her hide. I’m still waiting on my m.balf to web up her enclosure, she’s eating though 😁 IMG_6455.jpeg IMG_6456.jpeg

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Those look fantastic! Love the photos! A long shot shot, but if you are in Taiwan, any chance sending me a pm on where to buy those enclosures? Apologies if that is over stepping, feel free to ignore! They look really nice :)

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
Those look fantastic! Love the photos! A long shot shot, but if you are in Taiwan, any chance sending me a pm on where to buy those enclosures? Apologies if that is over stepping, feel free to ignore! They look really nice :)
Thanks man, I try my best to replicate how their natural habitat would look like in my head. I know I got a couple of them wrong though. I’m not in Taiwan but I am sure there are enclosure builders there 👍🏼

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
Before and after gbb enclosures. One of my females seem hardworking compared to the other 😁
IMG_6644.jpeg IMG_6786.jpeg

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
My two 16x10x10 currently vacant enclosures. Waiting for my female C.Versicolor and P.Metallica

IMG_8167.jpeg
IMG_8168.jpeg

IMG_8170.jpeg

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
Transferred this girl to her final 12x8x8 enclosure. Already webbing up after a couple of days in there IMG_9277.jpeg IMG_9271.jpeg