Best pokies

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Obviously this is an opinion based question but was wondering if you could only own 3 pokies which would they be? I have a 6 in fem p.regalis and 4 in fem p. ornata

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not worrying about the money I would say rufilata, metallica, and subfusca

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not as fond of the tigrinawesseli, so I'd actually pick subfusca, metallica, and rufilata. I own two of the three already.
I like rufilata too but it's just a little bit further down my list. :p If I couldn't have tigrinawesseli I would choose formosa.

Anywho, here is a pic of my female tigris that was out the other night after I set her up in her new enclosure.

I think she's gorgeous. :)

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The only pokie we keep is rufilta,pretty much due to it not looking like any of the other pokies.Love the temperament and speed as well.I personally would take these over any pokie except P.metallica.....

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like the P. ornata, rufilata, subfusca, regalis, & metallica.

I like the rest as well. But these are my favorite.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. subfusca, P. rufilata and P. miranda. P. metallica is overrated.

P. formosa can be stunners too though:

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Very difficult question. I will put metallica to number one but I can not differentiate between tigrinawesseli, subfusca and ornata.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have P. formosa, P. metallica, P. miranda, P. regalis, P. rufilata, P. striata, and P. tigrinawesseli. I'd like to get (funding permitting) P. subfusca and P. smithi.
To pick 3? :? Forget it!!! {D

OK... of the ones I have, P. metallica, P. rufilata, P. striata are my favorites.

Last edited: