Best pokies

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you know, as stunning as metallica can be, i just really think the subfusca are more of my price and therefore, more of my thing. not to say i'd ever turn a metallica down at the right price ;)

also, despite the small price tag and easy availabilty versus the rest of you all and your fancy poecs, i've got mad love for regalis still. haters to the left.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
That's not an easy question. I'd have to say my three picks would have to be subfusca, ornata, and... ohhh so tough!!! Tie for third with the rufilata and the formosa.

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have quite a few pokies, quite a few communities too. Choosing which is best often is based on which ones are out.
I love regalis because they're fairly dependable & striking yellow. I love the striata over the regalis because of the various shades. I love the formosa because of their high contrast but once they become adults they hide away most of the time. Rufilata and oranta are gorgeous earthy tones mixed with greens and reds and yellow, plus they grow rather large. Subfusca have to be my favs at mo, mainly because of the pix below.

Communities: 5 x regalis, 2 x regalis, 4 x pederseni, 2 x miranda, 4 x miranda, 5 x miranda, 5 x striata, 50 x striata, 15 x striata, 2 x AF striata, 4 x formosa, 7 sA rufilata and recently separated 2 x AF subfusca (low).
Singles: 3 x metallica, 4 x subfusca (high), 3 x AF regalis, 2 x sAF striata, AF miranda, 2 x AF ornata, 2 x AF pederseni, AF fasciata, AF formosa.

P. striata:

P. subfusca:

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for the comments I attended a reptile show today and picked up a 9 inch male rufilata male for $25 now im gonna pick up a female and let them do there thing