User Basin's Tarantulas

basin79

ArachnoGod
Pamphobeteus sp Costa. She's lost most of her purple but is still stunning. Her carapace is like velvet.

"do I feel lucky, well do ya, punk?"

basin79

ArachnoGod
Awful pic through the enclosure with my phone. Not fussed. My Monocentropus lambertoni lass has nabbed her first cricket with me. I know these aren't the best eaters so it's fantastic to see and a relief. Phew.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My Cyriopagopus doriae lass has finally moulted. So, so chuffed has she's really not been herself for months. Hopefully she'll get back to normal now.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
My Cyriopagopus doriae lass has finally moulted. So, so chuffed has she's really not been herself for months. Hopefully she'll get back to normal now.

I've actually been meaning to ask about her, as she's been absent from videos and other postings. Good to see she's got some new clothes! A few weeks and she'll be ravenous and feisty again. :astonished:

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've actually been meaning to ask about her, as she's been absent from videos and other postings. Good to see she's got some new clothes! A few weeks and she'll be ravenous and feisty again. :astonished:
Aye. She's been "off" for months and months. Would eat occasionally but wouldn't refused to bury. She had sealed herself in her burrow for ages. Weeks became months so I dug her out. She ate so no clue what she was doing and she hadn't shed.

Hopefully she'll be right as a clock after she's hardened up and gets back to her old self.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Adult female Caribena versicolor feeding on a morio worm.

Spinning silk.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I see you. (Grammostola iheringi)

My Pamphobeteus sp costa took offence to me retrieving her water dish. Sod pot.

basin79

ArachnoGod
This little 1 arrived this morning. Brachypelma emilia. She's only small but already a stunner.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Got to see this lass after she moulted. Didn't want to mess about too much as I wanted her to grab a meal. She did.