Cemykay

Arachnosquire
Was on a fair today, everything for 90€

* Cyriocosmus elegans 4fh
* Hapalopus sp Guerilla 2fh
* Cyrtopholis sp Montana 2fh X2
* Cyrtopholis sp Otan 2fh
* Pseudhapalopus sp gitan 4fh

There is not much info about these guys (except the cyriocosmus of course) but they all stay around 3-4 inches.

Jaycooks1

Arachnopeon
Just back from the Reptile Expo
psalmo. Victori 2i
C. Versi .5 inch
Phormingochilus rufus (Peach Earth-Tiger) .5 inch
Was surprised quite a few Tarantula vendors had to shop price some guys wanted 100.00 for a sling another guy had same slings for 30-40 crazy price diffrences but i saved shipping and brought my girls home today. :)

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
My new slings came yesterday 2 ephebopus cyanognathus one is shy n one was straight out this one is Atun, Amun is hiding still 20221005_181143.jpg
Also got 2 neischnocolus sp. panama called Pascal and Rapunzel and they are the smallest t's I think I have ever received at a whopping 2mm 🤣 this is Pascal my phone wouldnt take a picture of rapunzel assuming coz shes so small 20221005_105531.jpg

Jaycooks1

Arachnopeon
Just received my new C Versi sling unfortunately the one from the expo did not make it. Very excited for this little guy very active and healthy

. 16655093476951258684553525164419.jpg

Last edited:

Finikan

Painter of Poorly Rendered Images
Arachnosupporter +
Traded two slings for this presumably male T. stirmi. I trust the seller, but it looks very different from my female. 😒 lighter, more hairs, etc.
20221017_201608.jpg
I also picked up a Theraphosa apophysis.
20221018_074250.jpg

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Three newbies from the reptile store today...

G. pulchra
PXL_20221023_200247467.jpg

P. irminia my son has named Spunk
PXL_20221023_200316435.jpg

And a female irminia I think I'm going to let chill out for a while before I try to rehouse...
PXL_20221023_200836126.jpg

Shinn

Arachnosquire

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Awesome. I can't decide between a Psalmopoeus irminia or a Heteroscodra maculata for my first arboreal. Either way, beautiful additions!
I've got several Psalmo species and an H. mac. The H. mac is just so over the top reclusive that I literally only ever see it's back legs scurrying behind it's web curtain when I happen to catch it out. I'm not one of those people that has to have good display T's exclusively (I've got lots of fossorial T's), but this maculata is BY FAR the most reclusive one I've had. The Psalmopoeus species are reclusive, but I do get to see them out and about a couple times a week at least - especially when they're hungry...

Just my opinion on the matter.

And congrats on the newbies @ladyratri !

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
It's finally happening! A complete stroke of luck that I had been up all night Saturday, decide to check FB before I called it quits and went to bed, 1st post is a T list from a well known member of the group.
The species available were a fantastic selection. Then I saw 'it'.

Moult confirmed Poecliotheria subfusca highland - ONLY 1 AVAILABLE

That's it ladies and gents, crown jewel of my collection secured. Had to promise my partner the absolute world to get the go ahead, so I'm sure it'll end up being far more expensive than the actual payment I made :rofl:

Now, where the hell is the delivery driver!

Shinn

Arachnosquire
I've got several Psalmo species and an H. mac. The H. mac is just so over the top reclusive that I literally only ever see it's back legs scurrying behind it's web curtain when I happen to catch it out. I'm not one of those people that has to have good display T's exclusively (I've got lots of fossorial T's), but this maculata is BY FAR the most reclusive one I've had. The Psalmopoeus species are reclusive, but I do get to see them out and about a couple times a week at least - especially when they're hungry...

Just my opinion on the matter.

And congrats on the newbies @ladyratri !
Will see how it goes. I think it makes it more rewarding when you do get a glimpse of your reclusive Ts.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Got a few gifts these days.

Brachypelma auratum
_MG_2426.JPG

Pterinochilus lugardi
_MG_2464.JPG

Plus, a Psalmopoeus irminia that I couldn't take pictures. Lol.