Any New Additions?

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
Is your new vertibrate okay??

Do you keep your lividus green femur and the standard lividus labeled differently?
Yes all my slings are perfect already rehoused them and they all ate except my p metallica. Which I’ll try once again tomorrow. Yes, both c Lividus are labeled different and housed different.

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
Yes all my slings are perfect already rehoused them and they all ate except my p metallica. Which I’ll try once again tomorrow. Yes, both c Lividus are labeled different and housed different.
I’m Not questioning your care. I do, however, question the taxonomy of the green femur lividus. I can’t find any toxonomic documentation for this “color morph” of C lividus which leads me to believe it’s a related unidentified species.

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
I’m Not questioning your care. I do, however, question the taxonomy of the green femur lividus. I can’t find any toxonomic documentation for this “color morph” of C lividus which leads me to believe it’s a related unidentified species.
I think it’s a newly discovered one because tarantula collective got 3 as a freebie and he himself said those are extremely rare.

curtisgiganteus

Old Timer
I think it’s a newly discovered one because tarantula collective got 3 as a freebie and he himself said those are extremely rare.
And this is my worry. They are being sold as C lividus “green femur” but they aren’t C lividus. This could pose problems down the line with hybridization. One of the reasons I want to get my hands on some. I’d like to send some of the molts out to be evaluated.

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
And this is my worry. They are being sold as C lividus “green femur” but they aren’t C lividus. This could pose problems down the line with hybridization. One of the reasons I want to get my hands on some. I’d like to send some of the molts out to be evaluated.
Try imperial repltiles. That’s where I got it from it was pricey though. 99 for the tiniest sling ever. Right below on the pic that’s recent. It molted about two months ago.
Then the other pics are of adults.

Attachments

arthurliuyz

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter +
Try imperial repltiles. That’s where I got it from it was pricey though. 99 for the tiniest sling ever. Right below on the pic that’s recent. It molted about two months ago.
Then the other pics are of adults.
That is gorgeous as heck.

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
That is gorgeous as heck.
Those aren’t mine I just posted them so he could see that well at least to me and other keepers looks the same as a c Lividus and same acre and all. I’m just guessing some species have more of an emerald color iver the royal blue. Idk that’s just me. Won’t be able to tell either way until my sling gets big. I am not planning on breeding them together. One I have as a regular c Lividus labeled and the other as the green femur which I will also look into finding a different seller as I do wanna breed only that specific genus.

Attachments

curtisgiganteus

Old Timer
Those aren’t mine I just posted them so he could see that well at least to me and other keepers looks the same as a c Lividus and same acre and all. I’m just guessing some species have more of an emerald color iver the royal blue. Idk that’s just me. Won’t be able to tell either way until my sling gets big. I am not planning on breeding them together. One I have as a regular c Lividus labeled and the other as the green femur which I will also look into finding a different seller as I do wanna breed only that specific genus.
So it looks to be a regional color form, almost like P. murinus. There are two locales aside from the standard C. lividus from what I’ve read.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Santa was awesome this x-mas. :)

1.0.0. Pandinus imperator
0.1.0. Acanthoscurria juruenicola
2.1.0. Aphonopelma sp. “Chapala”
0.1.1. Brachypelma klaasi
0.1.0. Brachypelma smithi (ex. B. annitha)
0.1.0. Caribena versicolor
0.1.0. Ephebopus murinus (DCF)
0.1.0. Munduruku bicoloratum
0.0.2. Orphnaecus philippinus
0.1.0. Pachistopelma rufonigrum
0.1.0. Pamphobeteus crassifemur
1.0.0. Pamphobeteus sp. “Platyomma”
2.0.0. Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
2.0.0. Phormictopus sp. “Salinas”
0.1.0. Poecilotheria regalis
0.1.1. Proshapalopus amazonicus
0.1.0. Psalmopoeus reduncus
0.1.0. Psednocnemis brachyramosa
0.1.0. Pterinopelma sazimai
0.1.0. Theraphosa apophysis
0.1.0. Theraphosa blondi

Pictures soon.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Added a Phormictopus atrichomatus sling today. Found it at one of the P-stores for an unbelievable price, so I said what the heck. Unsexed, and a little over 2" DLS:
PC270006.JPG

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
My most recent addition is the D diamentinensis.. dont think I spelt it right, its too small to even photograph for my bad camera

JamesTheArizonaBlonde

Arachnopeon
Recently got my first tarantula, an A. Chalcodes(Arizona Blonde). I am planning on getting a T. albopilosus(curly hair) and an A. geniculata(Brazilian White Knee).

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
A few pics. :)

Pandinus imperator
_MG_3257.JPG

Acanthoscurria juruenicola
_MG_3255.JPG

Aphonopelma sp.
"Chapala"
_MG_3285.JPG

Brachypelma klaasi
_MG_3308.JPG

Caribena versicolor
_MG_3262.JPG

Ephebopus murinus
_MG_3268.JPG

Munduruku bicoloratum
_MG_3273.JPG

Orphnaecus philippinus
_MG_3290.JPG

Pachistopelma rufonigrum
_MG_3303.JPG

Pamphobeteus crassifemur
_MG_3252.JPG

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Are there color forms of M. bicoloratum? Looks very different from the one you posted a while back.
Apparently, the genus is kinda messy. So yes, there are variations til second orders

Last ones. ;)

Pamphobeteus sp. "Platyomma"
_MG_3300.JPG

Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
_MG_3296.JPG

Phormictopus sp.
"Salinas"
_MG_3291.JPG

Poecilotheria regalis
_MG_3261.JPG

Proshapalopus amazonicus
_MG_3307.JPG

Psalmopoeus reduncus
_MG_3264.JPG

Psednocnemis brachyramosa
_MG_3280.JPG

Pterinopelma sazimai
_MG_3269.JPG

Theraphosa apophysis
_MG_3231.JPG

Theraphosa blondi
_MG_3247.JPG

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Picked up a Poecilotheria vittata sling yesterday. Unsexed, 2.25" DLS. It cost a lot, but my state isn't exactly a hotbed of the T hobby so finding any of the ESA Pokies is a rare occurrence.
P1010003.JPG

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Sericopelma sp darien saf, name Daliah, just arrived and looking fabulous. So glad I took the gamble on her, 100% worth it, she's bigger than expected too glad i got a bigger viv now 😆 Welcome to the family Daliah 💗

1000003814.jpg 1000003834.jpg