Any New Additions?

Craig73

Arachnoangel
i know my buy list for next month if that counts :Dplanning to buy a chalcodes,b emilia and a t albo
Counts in my book. I donā€™t have a chalcodes, but do have two A. bicoloratum That are .5ā€ in just over a year. Just got two B. Emilia slings which are cool and my T. Albo is 1.25ā€. You got good taste.

greeneyedelle

Arachnoknight
Counts in my book. I donā€™t have a chalcodes, but do have two A. bicoloratum That are .5ā€ in just over a year. Just got two B. Emilia slings which are cool and my T. Albo is 1.25ā€. You got good taste.
@kingshockey I agree with Craig's assessment about your taste in t's ;) My tiniest .25 inch sling is an a. chalcodes (freaking adorable) and I've got a .5 inch t. albo that's getting ready to molt too.

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Received my second Pseudhapalopus sp. Colombia today. Not that they are crazy expensive here, but they are not always easy to get. My first is a female, so now I really hope that this one is a male.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Received my second Pseudhapalopus sp. Colombia today. Not that they are crazy expensive here, but they are not always easy to get. My first is a female, so now I really hope that this one is a male.
Nice! I have one thatā€™s about 2cm. Bolty little beast. Hasnā€™t even got any of itā€™s adult colors showing yet so itā€™s not particularly attractive. Taking forever to grow too.

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Mine can be bolty, for sure. She is still very small, around 3cm, but did start to show some adult coloration even as very small.
Got mine as a very small spider about one year ago, so hungry, but they really grow slow compered to other spiders.

Egon

Arachnosquire
Nabbed this juvenile G. pulchra locally for a great price. Itā€™s probably a little larger than a quarter. The previous owner couldnā€™t/wouldnā€™t tell me how long they had it, which was strange. Hard to know how old it is.

Attachments

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Picked up a P. vittata sling from someone selling their collection tonight. It popped up suddenly and I made an impulse buy. I don't regret it. Already had plans for tomorrow to pick up another spider in Salt Lake. Still going through with it. My fiance thinks I'm insane but I'm so passionate about these incredible animals.

exokappa

Arachnopeon
Just got a Caribena versicolor from a friend that went to live with his girlfriend..... :rolleyes:

First time with the rehouse of this T and first time with an arboreal T šŸ˜

Here the video of the rehouse:

Attachments

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Four Ybyrapora diversipes slings - moved in today. In a swap transaction, I paid accordingly with N. incei ;-) I immediately met a friendly hobby breeder near me. Top!

DSCN8491.JPG DSCN8489.JPG

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Added an A seemanni and a C marshalli on Monday! ā¤
The seemanni does have a water dish, I just didnā€™t have it in when I took the picture.

Got my girl "Linda from Finance" today.
Lasiodora parahybana female.
I see your posts on Facebook about her. Love it!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

greeneyedelle

Arachnoknight
Picked up five newbies yesterday! It brings me to 21 and I'm officially out of "potential space" for when all my slings are adults, so this is it unless I find an adult female of my bucket-listers.
Picked up a p. gigas sling (SO EXCITED for this guy to reach adulthood. Those orangutan colors are stunning).
A p. arboricola sling (again, the adult colors)
Another c. darlingi juvie because they're the coolest spiders ever
Got a t. rasti as a freebie
And this guy: p. reduncus. Stoked because I bought a 3 inch juvie, but the seller didn't realize it molted about a week ago, so I've got a decent sized molt I can try to rehydrate and sex. It devoured a red runner last night and is looking much more spirited this morning.

Ugh. I love the psalmopoeus genus.
IMG_2163.jpg

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
super stoked for my 2 new additions:

-Poecilotheria metallica 1-1.5 inch DLS
-Haplocosmia himalayana 2+ inch DLS

pix forth coming once they settle