Any New Additions?

Swamps

Arachnopeon
Getting some more wishlist T's on Tuesday. Most excited for the Balfouri, one of my top favorites:
3/4” Pterinochilus murinus x2 (Rusty / Butter)
1.5” Monocentropus balfouri (Frostbite)
1/2" Chilobrachys sp. electric blue (Cable)
1/8” Heterothele villosella (Luco)
1/2" Psalmopoeus cambridgei (Mirage)
I name everything, so I've pre-planned their names.

jenniferinny

Arachnoknight
New tarantulas today. :)
0.0.1 Brachypelma boehmei, 0.25 inches
0.0.1 Caribena versicolor, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Ceratogyrus darlingi, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati, 0.75 inches
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris, 0.25 inches
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchripes, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Heteroscodra maculata, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Heterothele gabonensis, 0.25 inches
0.0.1 Hysterocrates gigas, 0.25 inches
0.0.1 Monocentropus balfouri, 1.5 inches
0.0.1 Psalmopoeus cambridgei, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Psalmopoeus irminia, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Psalmopoeus reduncus, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Tapinauchenius violaceus, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Tliltocatl albopilosus, 0.5 inches
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans, 0.5 inches

Edited to add: I didn't take any photos, they are all mostly still in the deli cups they came in. They weren't shipped, they were local pickup so they have substrate and so on. I rehoused three tonight, but, I didn't want to bother them anymore than necessary. Have to admit, I'd forgotten how tiny 0.25 is.. lol

Last edited:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Very pretty, getting a 3” male of these! Love how this species looks!
Me too. They're beautiful, but also have a sort of cute/ innocent look about them that really appeals to me. And they're so fluffy too. My new female is really calm and docile, probably the best-tempered tarantula that I have. I'd wanted one for a LONG time, then decided to go for it. Are you going to name yours?

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Me too. They're beautiful, but also have a sort of cute/ innocent look about them that really appeals to me. And they're so fluffy too. My new female is really calm and docile, probably the best-tempered tarantula that I have. I'd wanted one for a LONG time, then decided to go for it. Are you going to name yours?
Likely I will name him! I name most of my T’s, gotta wait to see the temperament first.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
I haven't even heard of those genus, let alone the species. Looks like I have some reading to do.
Except for Guyruita, which I've been keeping for a while, the other three are new for me too.

I mean, I've already heard about them, but this is my first keeping them.

Swamps

Arachnopeon
New additions arrived today:
x2 Poecilotheria regalis 1"
x2 Poecilotheria metallica 1"
x2 Stromapelma Calceatum 0.5"

gabrielgartner

Arachnosquire
Picked up a Birupes and P. tigriniwesseli this last weekend. My most expensive box ‘o’ spiders I’ve ever ordered comes Thursday!

Swamps

Arachnopeon
The second day of Tarantula shipment gave me (I'm not the best at measurements so these may be a little off):
Birupes simoroxigorum 1/8"
GBB 1" - 1.5"
Xenesthis intermedia 3/4" - 1"
Chilobrachys fimbriatus 3/4"
Phormictopus arichomatus 1"

grumpycow3

Arachnosquire
After being recommended an Acanthoscurria Geniculata to get back into buying new Ts I did a few days worth of research and have ordered a roughly 2cm sling :)

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Got a new supposed female Pterinochilus murinus yesterday. Needs to be rehoused, 75% of floor space is taken up by a vial that was left in its juvie enclosure.

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Went to a reptile show and got a TINY Avicularia minatrix sling, around .25" DLS or the tiniest bit over that in size. Would have bought two but they only had the one left. Also got a Grammostola iheringi, about 1.25" who got the honor of being my first bolter and near escape. Thankfully I was re-housing in the bathroom with everything sealed off and the enclosures both inside of a box. They didn't get too far, but not for lack of them trying I haven't snagged a photo of the minatrix yet.

Oh I also snagged a wolf spider. Almost forgot about her/him lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
Adding a splash of orange to my collection, an O philippinus and 2 OBTs:happy: The OBTs are already showing some orange, but the O philippinus still has a long way to go.

O pillippinus:
So smol
P1060196-01.jpeg

OBT #1:
This one went straight to the starter burrow and stayed there for a while, but is now roaming in circles at the top of its enclosure.
P1060209-01.jpeg

OBT #2:
This one was a bit stubborn and didn't want to leave its old delicup, and eventually had a bit of a roam around the edge of its new enclosure. It then quickly started webbing the entrance to its starter burrow and shut itself in. (Its stubbornness let me get a few extra pics though)
P1060228-01.jpeg
P1060223-01.jpeg