Any New Additions?

WolleWolf

Arachnopeon
I did it again! I sold my last OW fossorial (O. aureotibialis) in 2008 I think, cause no more pet holes was the plan! And Today I´ve ordered two C. lividus slings 2i. Still want two more fossorials (M robustum & C. schmidti gold).. yes, addiction, diverse collection and too much beautys out there ..
Still under 20 T´s! :)

Finikan

Painter of Poorly Rendered Images
Arachnosupporter +
Just got my first OBT and rehoused without any of my expected problems! Let's just say I was shaking.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Just got my first OBT and rehoused without any of my expected problems! Let's just say I was shaking.
Congrats. I was the same way a few months ago. It was actually easier than some of my nw. Enjoy your T, fun to watch when they are out, which is quite frequent for mine.

Finikan

Arachnosupporter +
Congrats. I was the same way a few months ago. It was actually easier than some of my nw. Enjoy your T, fun to watch when they are out, which is quite frequent for mine.
Thanks! Impulse buy and My first old world and it went so well!! He was bolting to get out of his vial. I'll be excited to see how the next two go, for sure. Have to treat 'em well!

Attachments

Swamps

Arachnopeon
I just bought four more, but I got two recently as well. Got a C.Versicolor and T.Violaceus. C.Versi started premolt the first night I got them. I was caring for my Violaceus earlier and something in me just said "This thing is amazing, get more". Currently awaiting a P. Irminia, P. Victori, B. Klaasi, and N. Cromatus shipment. Irminia is one of my dream T's (Second to T. "Panama") so I'm very excited. And I now understand how y'all end up with 20+ of these guys.

I name practically everything so Versicolor is Rutabaga, Violaceus is Quetzalcoatl, and Irminia is Helio. Still working on the rest.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I just bought four more, but I got two recently as well. Got a C.Versicolor and T.Violaceus. C.Versi started premolt the first night I got them. I was caring for my Violaceus earlier and something in me just said "This thing is amazing, get more". Currently awaiting a P. Irminia, P. Victori, B. Klaasi, and N. Cromatus shipment. Irminia is one of my dream T's (Second to T. "Panama") so I'm very excited. And I now understand how y'all end up with 20+ of these guys.

I name practically everything so Versicolor is Rutabaga, Violaceus is Quetzalcoatl, and Irminia is Helio. Still working on the rest.
Awesome list and even more awesome is you are getting your dream T. My juvenile P. irminia is a sweetheart. Super reclusive but can be more show as they grow if you set them up right IMO. Not always, but good chance.

P. victori seems to be a little more rebellious. Mine is still a sling and the one time I rehoused it I got some attitude.

Swamps

Arachnopeon
Irminia T's stole my heart so fast. I'm hoping mine is a sweetheart as well. I've got a small collection so the only sassy one I've dealt with is my True Spider, a P. Reguis. Hoping to start adding some good OWs to my list once I've got some more experience (most of my top 10 favorites are poeliths or other OWs).

Crazyarachnoguy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
I’m getting a new shipment on Tuesday including 2 H.macs and 3 OBT’s. Please someone help me stop!!

Iamconstantlyhappy

Arachnoknight
I traded my mature male GBB for a Pseudhapalopous sp "blue" sling. I normally prefer arboreals, I did the trade because this one is a dwarf species and is blue....ish.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
My P. Muticus slings arrived 30 minutes ago!!
This isn’t the place for me to say this and if you read this you should maybe respond by making a thread is Vivariums and Terrariums but the enclosure is on the large size. 😃

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got 3 slings en route today and currently out for delivery! A C. cyaneopubescens, a G. rosea, and a C. versicolor! I am super excited!! :D

Finikan

Arachnosupporter +
This isn’t the place for me to say this and if you read this you should maybe respond by making a thread is Vivariums and Terrariums but the enclosure is on the large size. 😃
It is, I was scared of the speed of OWs and decided to go bigger rather than small. I may rehouse again soon. They were not as bolty as I expected!

I usually I have two different sizes ready, but I took a chance this time. I have some 6 oz cups they can go in for a while!

Last edited:

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Three great species!
They've arrived safely but I'm thinking I need smaller deli cups than the 16 oz ones I got to hold them until their 3" cube sling enclosures I ordered come . They're TINY, like I thought I was prepared for tiny but I'm second guessing the enclosures vs their size. The 1" versicolor is definitely not 1" in either DLS or BL. I'm guessing they're about 1/2" same as the other 2.

The cyaneopubescens is already webbing and seems content though. The rosea has been cleaning her feet since she got here and You can kind of see the blue blob that is the versicolor in the third picture. They're just mad atm. I already adore them though 🥰

Attachments

Finikan

Arachnosupporter +
They've arrived safely but I'm thinking I need smaller deli cups than the 16 oz ones I got to hold them until their 3" cube sling enclosures I ordered come . They're TINY, like I thought I was prepared for tiny but I'm second guessing the enclosures vs their size. The 1" versicolor is definitely not 1" in either DLS or BL. I'm guessing they're about 1/2" same as the other 2.

The cyaneopubescens is already webbing and seems content though. The rosea has been cleaning her feet since she got here and You can kind of see the blue blob that is the versicolor in the third picture. They're just mad atm. I already adore them though 🥰
Mine are mad as well 😁 I love your selection and am excited for you! Mine are definitely smaller than 1" which is what I bought them as. They're about to be more stressed when I get them ready to move out of the homes I had ready for them. Congratulations on the new little buggers!!

Ian14

Arachnobaron
Four Psamolpoeus slings delivered yesterday, irminia, reduncus, cambridgei and pulcher. Great deal, came with 4 arboreal pots, bark hides, water bowls and substrate,just £13!!!
Sadly though the pulcher was DOA but being replaced by the dealer.

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
I just found a TON of baby jumping spiders (too small to ID) and I grabbed a couple. I'm excited to see what they grow up to be :D