Any New Additions?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
first attempt at a fun thread.. ;)

picked up some new spiders recently, namely my A aurantiaca and i'm planning on getting some more next week. 2 1" P cancerides, 1 3/4" A sp columbia and 1 3" 0.1 Nhandu tripepi.

very excited for the N tripepi, I've been interested in one for a little while and am ecstatic at finding a female for a good price.

this is meant to be a sort of who molted today kind of thread, lets see if we can make it go anywhere.. post whatever new additions youve got incoming or recently acquired below :)

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
Well I am running out of space and as my slings grow this will turn into more of a problem. It's been itching me to buy some new slings for the past five months. So for now I am on hold with buying new ones.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
I just got myself an A geniculata, and I got my girlfriend a B. Albopilosum. Im glad she likes T's as much as me. Ill post a pic of my A. Geniculata

Attachments

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I've got one N tripepii. Grows super fast, and eats every time I feed it. No new tarantulas, and prob none for a long while, just wanted to comment on an awesome Tarantula

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
4 new slings @ 1/2" Thrixopelma sp "Black", 2 new @ 1" Acanthogonatus francki slings

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I picked up that rufilata a few days ago and will have two regalis slings coming at the end of the month or so.. Seller is just waiting for them to molt to second instar..

Walker253

Arachnobaron
I got a bunch of new ones last weekend. Four want list'ers:

0.1 C. versicolor
0.1 M. balfouri
0.1 B. emilia
0.1 P. rufilata
0.1 P. tigrinawesseli
0.1 D. diamantinensis
0.0.1 T. gigas

It was a good weekend!

Michael Livote

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Got my first personal T this morning, an online store bought, a B. albopilosum unsexed. Good appetite and very active, couldn't be happier :)
Fuzzy2.jpg

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
They're my first ones and they're awesome!
you'll get some really good growth rates out of the rufilata. cant say anything for the smithi, never owned one, but id assume fast growth rates as well. metallica is pretty slow, but their colors are fantastic.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
G. pulchra and A. steindachneri (suspected) this past weekend from Craigslist. M. balfouri about two weeks ago from classifieds on here. Been on the lookout for a female P. muticus.

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
Last week I got a 1.75 inch C. darlingi and 1.5 inch GBB. Surprisingly the GBB molted today while I was at work; I love the gorgeous metallic copper color on his carapace. Stunning and beautiful!

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Got my first ever Ts two days ago...

Three slings! Two I got for myself and one for my gf.

1" GBB
1" Rosehair (GFs)
1" OBT

I'm already considering several more! Haha.