Any New Additions?

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I'm taking a break for awhile (unless, of course, something I've Got To Have shows up ;))
So, something(s) I've got to have showed up: female Ceratogyrus marshalli, Davus pentaloris, and Phormictopus auratus - all from same seller. It would wrong to pass up the chance to save on shipping, agreed?

Dman

Arachnosquire
Today I picked up a H. maculata .5" sling. Rehoused today. I like to give them some extra room to grow into. I try not to rehouse my arboreals too often. We have an agreement. I leave them alone and they leave me alone. ;)
20190602_162335.jpg

basin79

ArachnoGod
These 2 trapped last night just before 21:00. A grown on female T.blondi sling & a very young juvenile female Selenocosmia crassipes. Phone pics.

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire
Gonna get paid soon, looking into getting some Brachy's and maybe a few bigger tarantulas. I know for 100% sure I'm gonna be grabbing a Brachypelma boehmei this thursday. Been wanting one for a long time.

SlytherinAway

Arachnopeon
Not terribly exciting, but I'm gonna be picking up a 2" Nicaraguan B. albo sling from a lady on Thursday and I should have some isopods coming in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to get the little stinkers home.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Yesterday I got a juvenile Ephebopus murinus and an Idiothele mira sling.

Rehousing went smoothly for both of them. (I was expecting a fight from the Ephebopus murinus, but she didn't even give me a threat pose as a I nudged her into her new home.)

Minty

@londontarantulas
Yesterday I got a juvenile Ephebopus murinus and an Idiothele mira sling.

Rehousing went smoothly for both of them. (I was expecting a fight from the Ephebopus murinus, but she didn't even give me a threat pose as a I nudged her into her new home.)

Ah the E murinus looks so nice.

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire
Just put in a new order, probably the most expensive one to date.

Brachypelma sp. "Tortuguero" x2
Nhandu chromatus
Brachypelma auratum
Haploclastus devamatha
Brachypelma boehmei

Hopefully arriving this friday.

jonikniemi

Arachnopeon
Today I got Lasiodora parahybana juvie female and many scorpions.
Btw hybana was beeing very tolerant. No defensive(aggressive) act. Shes just wondering in her temporaly enclosure.

Got them from spidersworld.eu. Great company.

Last edited:

Killertut

Arachnosquire
Just put in a new order, probably the most expensive one to date.

Brachypelma sp. "Tortuguero" x2
Nhandu chromatus
Brachypelma auratum
Haploclastus devamatha
Brachypelma boehmei

Hopefully arriving this friday.
i know where you ordered :p

i am getting one Brachypelma sp. "Tortuguero" as well, might be able to bred them later if one of us gets a female. call me in 10 years :D

scratch that. in 10 years the UK won't be part of the EU no more and sending of a CITES animal will be impossible for normal mortals.

Minty

@londontarantulas

i am getting one Brachypelma sp. "Tortuguero" as well, might be able to bred them later if one of us gets a female. call me in 10 years :D

scratch that. in 10 years the UK won't be part of the EU no more and sending of a CITES animal will be impossible for normal mortals.
I know where they ordered too, I'm currently browsing the website wondering which sling to pick. :rofl:

Killertut

Arachnosquire
I know where they ordered too, I'm currently browsing the website wondering which sling to pick. :rofl:
B. auratum and B. smithi would be my suggestion (if we are only talking about the mexico imports) :D

Warren870

ArachnoRedneck
This 7 legged beauty just arrived. I haven't tried to measure her but she must be every bit of 6 inches if not bigger.
IMG_9299.JPG

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire

Hoping one of them is female! I usually only buy one of each sling but I decided to splurge a little bit here and take my chances. Here's hoping a lot of people buy them all over the place so we can get some kind of population going in the next few years. Think I'm gonna be writing all my Brachy slings into my will. :eek:

I actually wouldn't have ordered had I not noticed you mentioning they had a bunch of Brachys previously in this thread. :p