Any New Additions?

TribbleWhisperer

Arachnopeon
Jaime's Tarantulas came through when nobody else would due to temperature concerns! My daughter ordered these and they arrived at the house VERY well insulated. Blue fang was spicy right out the gate for rehousing lol. The other 2 are tiny, GBB is her birthday present to her brother so we're glad it can be hidden away until the 12th.

The A. sp Columbia is so cute, marched right out to its new home and is chillin on a flower! 20230601_101923.jpg

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Jaime's Tarantulas came through when nobody else would due to temperature concerns! My daughter ordered these and they arrived at the house VERY well insulated. Blue fang was spicy right out the gate for rehousing lol. The other 2 are tiny, GBB is her birthday present to her brother so we're glad it can be hidden away until the 12th.

The A. sp Columbia is so cute, marched right out to its new home and is chillin on a flower! View attachment 446517
What's "Blue Fang"? Ephebopus cyanognathus? And I'm guessing A. sp. Colombia is Avicularia sp. Colombia - is that right? Congrats on the newbies!

TribbleWhisperer

Arachnopeon
What's "Blue Fang"? Ephebopus cyanognathus? And I'm guessing A. sp. Colombia is Avicularia sp. Colombia - is that right? Congrats on the newbies!
Yup, those are it! The GBB is killing me with cuteness, already inside its Hobbit house and webbing. There's a water dish but it's not shown, the enclosure is very small tho, it's a lil sling! Resized_20230601_125213.jpeg

TribbleWhisperer

Arachnopeon
The hobbit house is awesome! You're going to have to name it Bilbo...
Hahaha hopefully her brother agrees, I certainly think so! My daughter keeps her Ts and snake in these elaborate fairy aesthetic enclosures that are gorgeous, the hobbit house is part of her storage arsenal but she didn't want to go all out and make a present for him feel like it's hers. A GBB would have a great time in one of her setups tho! If lil bro goes with the Hobbit theme he'll have a lot to choose from as it grows up, would be pretty cool!
20230601_151542.jpg

Last edited:

TechnoGeek

Arachnosquire
20230601_091642-01.jpeg

20230531_202536-01.jpeg

Female Phormictopus atrichomatus. Currently I'm very selective with what species I keep, and I haven't always been interested much in the whole Phormictopus genus, but I got this one for a bargain and the colors and size are very interesting. She's pretty chill especially for a Phormictopus so no regrets at all😁

DaveOB

Arachnopeon
I had 2 Ybyrapora diversipes slings arrive today, and the dealer added a freebie Caribena laeta. This isn't a species I'd ever considered getting, but I'm looking forward to see how they all develop and go through the colour changes from sling to juvie to adult. They're all about 20mm DLS at the moment.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Within the past two weeks:
  • 0.0.5 Haploclastus devamatha
  • 0.0.3 Avicularia variegata
  • 0.0.3 Avicularia avicularia M2 (ex A. braunshauseni)
  • 0.0.3 Avicularia rufa
  • 0.0.5 Avicularia geroldi
  • 0.0.5 Avicularia minatrix
  • 0.0.1 Aphonopelma sp Chapala
More on the way in the next two weeks.

moghue

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
coming in on tuesday
0.0.1 Caribena versicolor
0.0.1 Orphnaecus philipines
0.0.1 Aviclaria minatrix
0.0.1 Nhandu chromatus
that should be it fora few months LOL

Gator Watson

Arachnopeon
I over doubled my collection today! Not saying much compared to some others but order today:
C cyaneopubescens
L parahybana
G pulchripes
G rosea
T vagans

All slings. Most surprisingly small, but I'm loving them all already.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Well after swearing this month I would be good n not get any t's I would like to welcome Xylia my new Xenesthis intermedia female to the family 😆 she's only little but won't take her long to grow into her beauty and at the price she was she's a steal, I couldn't not get her, be rude 🤣 20230615_133842.jpg
Welcome little one 🥰

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Last of the expected shipments has arrived. Joining the collection:
  • 0.0.3 Avicularia rufa
  • 0.0.5 Birupes simoroxigorum
  • 0.0.2 Orphnaecus dichromatus
20230615_084424.jpg

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
Two Cyriopagopus hainanus slings (@curtisgiganteus). Settling in well, even ate on the first day of arrival.
I recently picked up 5 myself. I wasn’t gonna pass em up this time lol

Since the Sabah Red I have aquired

0.2.0 Cyriopagopus doriae
0.0.5 Cyriopagopus hainanus
1.2.0 Ornithoctonus sp Ranong Blue
0.0.3 Ornithoctoninae sp Phan Cay (Blue)
0.1.0 Poecilotheria fasciata

0.1.0 Hottentotta hottentotta

And in the next few weeks

0.0.5 Ornithoctoninae sp Haribon
0.0.3 Orphnaecus dichromatus

I may pick up a few more doriae lol

Last edited:

ThatPlebOverThere

Arachnopeon
just yesterday picked up a couple!

0.0.1 P.victori 1.25in
0.0.1 P.irminia (for my wife) .5in