Anticipated: Pic Thread & Discussion

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Something Incredible this way comes

Thought I would show you a few of the fun that is on it's way next week. I was very very very hesitant to let one of these go and I bet you can guess which one it is:D This morph alone, in my opinion, was worth the trade. Can't wait to see what you think,:clap:

Joe

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice

First, they are all nice, but the swirl, curved line, or whatever you call it is pretty bad a@#{D . Someone is going to be lucky to have it in their collection. :} Very nice on all your geckos for sure.
James

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Thats what I was thinking!!!

Agreed, the extreme designer morphs are defintely a step up from your typical harley, pins, blondie, etc... she (I believe female/ porless) will be missed, but it was worth the trade on some high end T's. I just hope they can find something worthy to breed her with.

Mr Scorpion

Arachnopeon
wow wow

wow wow wow wow owow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ow wow wow wow wow....:wall: i am soooo jeliose![spelling] :D

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Join in!

Thank you, but don't be............just join in the fun

SweetlySinister

Arachnopeon
I totally don't wanna jack your thread, but I wanted to share some of my geckos :)
I've been breeding for years, and yes people, they're just as addictive as T's.
Enjoy the pics of just some of my many, many kids.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Haha thanks ;]
Ive got two geckos from her so far and they seem to look quite unique compared to some other blonde morphs I've seen.You have a really nice collection btw!
Heres 2 of the geckos I got from Bea,Both females:

-Chris

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Sweetly...Jacked LOL

Sweetly, Jack my thread, NEVER that is why it is here. Love the solid stripe blondie:drool: & I encourage you to post as many as you want and can. Love sharing pics & yes Just as addictive!

For those of you in the clouds about BEA. Bea is founder of Chewiechicks reptiles @ http://www.chewiechicksreptiles.com/available.htm . I believe we have dealt in the past & great geckos.

Thanks for sharing all & keep going,
Joe

Last edited:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
100% agree

100% agree & how did some of your other beauty's turn out after hatching from their eggs back in pic 3 post 106 Chilo?

Last edited:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
The Swell (Egg size)

A few individuals have asked me why has my egg swelled up so much overnight? Pictured is a recently hatched egg and an egg that is well developed. Obviously since the baby is growing inside, the egg continues to grow through out its development. However, there seems to be a point of extreme growth (almost overnight) where you wake up one morning and the egg has doubbled in size.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
However, there seems to be a point of extreme growth (almost overnight) where you wake up one morning and the egg has doubbled in size.
The swelling egg size does not even come close to happening overnight. It is a gradual process that happens through the whole incubation period.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Agreed & as I stated

Agreed & as I stated, "Obviously since the baby is growing inside, the egg continues to grow through out its development".

"However, there seems to be a point of extreme growth (almost overnight) where you wake up one morning and the egg has doubbled in size."

I guess I should have been more clear, but I thought I was? The word SEEMS ment to portray that indivuals feel the egg had doubbled in size overnight, but in all actuality the egg has been growing through out its entire development. That was exactly the message I was trying to convey, but thanks for the clarification if it was not well written.

Joe

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your picture is a good example of a properly calcified egg and one that is under calcified, unless its just the poor photo quality that is making that egg on the right look that way.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Poor photo quality....etc

Poor photo quality and substrate that should have been cleaned off. I took the shot quick, but should have cleaned it off better, but was just looking to compare the size.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hmm I see. Even in a crappy photo they would be pearly white like the egg on the left but Ill take your word for it.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Actually....

Actually you are correct they both should seem pearly white, but the egg on the right was laid outside the lay box in the coco husk or eco earth substrate (naughty little girl). Luckily I got the egg in time before it dried out, but the coloration is also do to the fact it had just been laid in the other substrate & not cleaned off yet instead of the lay box like it should have. Thanks for taking my word 4 it {D

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Always fun....

Always fun to come back from a short vacation and have a beautiful new little cresty. I love them when they are the size or your thumb:D and bigger of course:clap: