AlainL's Picture Thread

Taki F&T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great thread, great pics and a great collection Alain! I'm wondering if you still feel the P subfusca is your fav. pokie now that you metallica is starting to show it's true colours? :) . They both stunning. You also have a particularly good looking A seemani imo.
Also been very nice to see the progression in your photography from the begining of this post to the last few :worship: .
You so lucky to be so near to Martin & Amanda, I have ordered a P subfusca from them and a whole bunch of other T's to come (just waiting very impatiently for my permits :? )

Cheers
Taki

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great Shots!! :clap:
Thanks man:D

Great thread, great pics and a great collection Alain! I'm wondering if you still feel the P subfusca is your fav. pokie now that you metallica is starting to show it's true colours? :) . They both stunning. You also have a particularly good looking A seemani imo.
Also been very nice to see the progression in your photography from the begining of this post to the last few :worship: .
You so lucky to be so near to Martin & Amanda, I have ordered a P subfusca from them and a whole bunch of other T's to come (just waiting very impatiently for my permits :? )

Cheers
Taki
Thanks a lot for comments:D

I still feel the subfusca is my favorite but I love the metallica also:) and for the seemani I don't have it anymore since I got rid of almost all my new world t's cause of a very bad allergy to urticating hair.

Yea I'm very lucky to live close to Martin and Amanda(15 minutes):D and I'm sure, you won't regret dealing with them;)

Enjoy your subfusca:)

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
new pics

Female Poecilotheria striata

Mm Holothele sp."Norte de santander"

Holothele incei from my communal setup.

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Female Poecilotheria subfusca highland