AB records

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Did anyone say the T had to be alive? Here is a mounted 8 1/2 in male Pamphobeteus antinous. I heard they get to be 10 in but I've never seen one that big.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Moose is only 4'9. I've met him in person...bleh! small Haplo!

{D
damn...well if i'm 4'9"
you can't be more then 3'0" :D

come on people.....
i can't wait to see this 15" blondi i've been hearing so much about.

moose

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
damn...well if i'm 4'9"
you can't be more then 3'0" :D moose
I'm pushing 3'2" these days...you need to be more observant.

If you guys really want to do this...you need one of those grids that are in 1 inch increments...I think I've seen TravisK post a pic of his spder on one. This way, the spider can be measured from all angles.

You need to have a uniform method of measurement.

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Did everyone's interest dissipate so quickly? I expected everyone to be anxious to show off their largest T's of each specie. I guess a lot of what I hear about size is a fantasy. :?

tarantulaholic

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did everyone's interest dissipate so quickly? I expected everyone to be anxious to show off their largest T's of each specie. I guess a lot of what I hear about size is a fantasy. :?
they are. Ill be really shock if someone post a T thats over 10" (with tape measure of course).

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I get the chance I'll get a pic of my Avicularia braunshauseni female with a ruler. I got her from KTBG and he had her listed as 7". I have pics but none with a ruler/tape measure yet. Anybody else have an Avic this size or larger?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
they are. Ill be really shock if someone post a T thats over 10" (with tape measure of course).
Well be prepared to be shocked! My female blondi, Zilla, molted today (the one pictured earlier in this thread) and her molt measures 10" - she's 11" or more now. Obviously I can't get a measurement of her now but I will sometime in the next few weeks when she's stretched and hardened up. But I have a measurement pic of her molt in the molt sequence I just posted - here's a link:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?p=1308441#post1308441

Rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I wouldn't be suprised, I thought robc's ornata was 10"?
Yeah, she is 10" (as confirmed by Reptist - who I got her from) but I don't have a measurement pic of her as of yet...I will hopefully be able to get one after I pull her sac. Hopefully she molts after she's done with the sac and makes it easy on me to get a measurment! LOL

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I just had my B. boehmei molt. She is more than likely just over 7" now. :eek:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Unlike you I learned early on in life you be honest about size. ;P

Molt picture coming after my football game is over. :cool:
ude don't measure it for proof until it hardens!!! That is the biggest B.Bohemi I have ever heard of, congrats!!! Hey go see my blondi mot thread, I was only off by 3/4".....but know she is over 11 or 11.....I promise you that!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh and do take note of the fact that I am not touching or stretching my molt like you were with your blondi. :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Oh and do take note of the fact that I am not touching or stretching my molt like you were with your blondi. :)

Please take I was not either....I was mearly putting the legs in postion....if I stretched it it would have been well over 10" :embarrassed: