A journey only for the brave

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
No lol they're all fine. Just haven't eaten or molted in months. No progress in growth whatsoever lol I'm starting to believe that they'll reach adulthood in my 50s
That explains why it's taken so long for them to get into the hobby - the very first members of their branch of the evolutionary tree must have just became sexually mature in the past few years... Or maybe they popped through a wormhole from another dimension. :D

A guy

Arachnobaron
Aphonopelma anitahoffmannae sexed out female! The exuvium measured out under 1/2"

20230521_102020.jpg

Last edited:

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
I need to send you some molts really quick.....
Wow
Aphonopelma anitahoffmannae sexed out female! The exuvium measured out under 1/2"

View attachment 447030
impressive I totally forgot you could actually do this. Most people say it’s just easier after 1.5” , but knowing earlier is even better . I don’t have the tools to do it. Right now I don’t have any slings my smallest are Juvies.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Wow

impressive I totally forgot you could actually do this. Most people say it’s just easier after 1.5” , but knowing earlier is even better . I don’t have the tools to do it. Right now I don’t have any slings my smallest are Juvies.
I don't have the fine motor control lol. I ingest too much caffiene on a daily basis to really even attempt anything under 1.5" DLS lol.