0.1 C. schioedtei - should I buy it?

creepa

Arachnoknight
Both female C. schioedtei were already sold when I asked :(
So instead I just reserved a female juvenile Lampropelma borneo black from my favorite vendor. I'm going to pick it up at the expo next month :happy:
Aargh! This morning I got an email from one of the breeders I contacted about the C. schiodtei and he told me if I was still interested I could have it because his former attempt to sell it fell through. I just confirmed that I still wanted it before coming on here...
Thank you so much for your help, but now I feel I have to keep my word to this guy from this morning.

Really bad timing on my part. :eek:
I would feel the same if i was you...
Once you made a deal you have to keep your word.

I cant wait untill its next month..., my friend is going to pick up 2 nice adult females for me.
One Lampropelma nigerrimum and a Lampropelma sp. Borneo black.

boina

Lady of the mites
I would feel the same if i was you...
Once you made a deal you have to keep your word.

I cant wait untill its next month..., my friend is going to pick up 2 nice adult females for me.
One Lampropelma nigerrimum and a Lampropelma sp. Borneo black.
Yeah, I know... the Hamm expo is a really good way to spend a lot of money ;)
Beautiful those Lampropelmas, I can understand your excitement :D

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Aargh! This morning I got an email from one of the breeders I contacted about the C. schiodtei and he told me if I was still interested I could have it because his former attempt to sell it fell through. I just confirmed that I still wanted it before coming on here...
Thank you so much for your help, but now I feel I have to keep my word to this guy from this morning.

Really bad timing on my part. :eek:
Not at all. Us naming a person who also sells the species you're looking for doesn't create any obligation to buy from said seller at all!
So buy it from the guy quickly before it is gone again :p!