Your 2019 Tarantula Wishlist?

RepublicofTexas81

Arachnopeon
As an Oklahoman and a lover of the Aphonopelma genus I wholeheartedly support this! :D
That is part of the reason I elected to go that route. I grew up in eastern New Mexico and west Texas, so I've been around them all my life. Had one walk up on us one time that stopped near the toe of my boot and sat there tapping one of his front feet on it for about five minutes before he turned around and walked off again.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
That is part of the reason I elected to go that route. I grew up in eastern New Mexico and west Texas, so I've been around them all my life. Had one walk up on us one time that stopped near the toe of my boot and sat there tapping one of his front feet on it for about five minutes before he turned around and walked off again.
Sounds like a perfect reason to get one! A coworker of mine had one crawl up the broomstick she was holding. Wild Ts are fun little things. I'll definitely have to pick up a hentzi one of these days, they are also on my wish list but some others take precedence.

Minty

@londontarantulas
A while ago, I posted a thread asking for suggestions, so I've got that bookmarked and am going to pick up a few of the suggestions that people were kind enough to make.

From that thread, I like the look and sound of Idiothele mira, Ceratogyrus marshalli, or Neoholothele incei.

I want a female C.cyanepubescens. I have two MMs.

Either a N.chromatus or an A.geniculata. People seem to rate them pretty highly.

I was planning to get a H maculata next month, but I think I'd like another species of Poecilotheria, first.

Danny5ohh

Arachnopeon
I would love to get my hands on an H. Maculata and some Pokies. But so hard to find any around my neck of the woods.

Torech Ungol

Arachnosquire
As an Oklahoman and a lover of the Aphonopelma genus I wholeheartedly support this! :D
I, too, am both of these things, so I agree. That said, don't get a sling. Seriously, they don't know what "growth" is.

As for what I want to get, I'd first need my financial situation to stabilize, and for some looming personal issues to resolve. Then, it would just need to meet the following criteria:
1) Is it a New World?
2) Is it not arboreal (don't know why, but I have no interest in arboreals)?
3) Is it a species I don't have?
If the answer to those questions is yes, and I can get it at a decent cost, and I can still take proper care of my current charges, then it's on the wishlist.

CrazyDane

Arachnopeon
My list
Lasiodora parahybana
Ephebopus murinus
Xenesthis immanis
Chilobrachys sp electric blue
Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus
Xenesthis sp blue
Monocentropus balfouri
Harpactira pulchripes
Pamphobeteus sp solaris
Pamphobeteus sp machalla
Pamphobeteus platyomma
Pamphobeteus ornatus
Phormingochilus sp sabah blue
Theraphosa apophysis
Theraphosa blondi
Theraphosa stirmi

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Already got most of my dream T.'s, but here is the last 2 I really want:
Chilobrachys sp. electric blue
Harapactira pulchripes

Everything else on my list previously is either that I already have it or lost interest in.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Phormictopus atrichomatus
Phormictopus cancerides
Pterinochilus murinus dcf Kigoma

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I plan to get more Brachypelma and A few Acanthoscurria species. Hopefully breeders will have good deals this spring when shipping weather warms up a bit.

CrazyDane

Arachnopeon
I plan to get more Brachypelma and A few Acanthoscurria species. Hopefully breeders will have good deals this spring when shipping weather warms up a bit.
i have this order as soon they can send it:smug::smug::smug:
Cyriopagopus lividus (1.5cm) - Cobalt Blue Tarantula

Pterinochilus murinus Usambara (1.5cm, 4cm) – OBT -

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
I'm just planning on getting a couple of Iridopelma hirsutum slings and another Ceratogyrus marshalli.