Maybe more H. laticeps
Maybe more N. incei

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Homoeomma chilensis
Paraphysa scrofa
Cyriocosmus ritae
Theraphosinae sp. Panama

And mayyyybeeee a Psalmopoeus pulcher if I can make some room.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
These are pretty cool, seem to be less light-phobic than P. irminia. At least mine are.
It's definitely not my usual - maybe more like something my demonic alternate would be into. It looks like an extra on My Little Pony, but they're just so fluffy, and the colors-!

weibkreux

Arachnoknight
Changed my wish list for this year. Now on the look-out for the ff:

- L. klugi
- H. minax
- L. sp Borneo black
- A. chacoana (getting one this month)

Need to slow down with buying but there's just too many beautiful tarantulas out there. Poor wallet. (And space getting crowded too.) :embarrassed:

Clareesi

Arachnopeon
So I'm out to find juvies or adults of 2 fairly common T's.

-Grammostola pulchripes
- Aphonopelma Hentzi
A.Hentzi has a lot of nostalgia for me. When I was about 11 I caught one while out feeding chickens. I had it for like 2 weeks before I let it go, mostly because it terrified my mom. They're indigenous to my area and I'd love to have one.
G.pulchripes is just cool. No sappy story attached. I just like em.

ghostly

Arachnopeon
2019 is going to be MY year tarantula-wise. At least I hope so lmao.
I'm going to graduate and start a new job in July and if everything goes according to plan I'm going to celebrate by placing my dream tarantula order:

Brachypelma emilia (the Brachy I've always wanted and never had and that's STILL missing from my collection and aaaaah they're so beautiful)
Poecilotheria rufilata (the green pokieeeeee)
Grammostola pulchra (I finally need one of those expensive black labradoodles, I need to stop putting it off)
Idiothele mira :astonished:
Ephebopus cyanognathus
at least 2-3 more Avicularia/Ybyrapora/Caribena species :embarrassed: (I have a C. versi juvenile and an A. metallica sling and they're amazing spiders, I need moreeeeeee)
and my absolute dream species of all time: Megaphobema mesomelas (... i probably won't get one of those, but let a girl dream)

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
Brachy. smithi (ex annitha), chilobrachys sp. electric blue, lampropelma violaceopes, and cyriopagopus doriae. :happy: I doubt I'll get most of these, but I'm hoping to at least get a b. smithi and a c. electric blue.

Minty

@londontarantulas
I've got three C.cyaneopubescens slings on the way, in the hope of finally getting a female.

After these arrive, I might be done for a month or so. Save my money for the BTS.

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
I've got too many juveniles at the moment, so I'm going to let them grow and see how may are male before buying any more. I'd think I'd like a poki and a avic at some point, only have one arborial at the moment (P.irminia), but generally I'm happy with the amount and mix I have.
One thing I want to sort this year is a nice sturdy book shelf in the corner of the dining room, with a nice plexiglass door, to keep all my T enclosures in. They're on a very old book case in the spare room upstairs right now, where they are a bit out of the way. Also assuming the T.blondi and LP will need a shelf each towards the end of the year! Would like to make some enclosures myself too. :)

Minty

@londontarantulas
Phormictopus sp. Dominican purple has been added to my wish list. Going to order one next week.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Have some interest in:

A. geniculata
B. hamorii
G. porteri
B. cabocla
S. rubronitens
P. sp purple

Dunno if I'll get all of them, but at least 4 I think.

SavageCritter

Arachnopeon
a bunch of Cyriocosmus, they're so cute!
Avicularia purpurea
Avicularia minatrix
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Psalmopoeus victorii
Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma

I'm getting into Old Worlds this year, but there are still so many New World cuties to get to know :D

Hoops71

Arachnopeon
Very nearly finished my collection....but still on the lookout for some Hapalopus Triseriatus and B auratum. Must.....stop.....buying.....tarantulas.... * bangs head on desk *