Old Timer
doing what i love the most. :}

waiting for whale sharks and mantas at 60 ft. {D

that's me on the left. :)

Last edited:

Beccas_824

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heres me. Kind of an outdated picture-my hair is now back to tis original color. Hope I'm not too scary and hope I don't give any kiddies out there any nightmares!

Attachments

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, no, but I was trying to be polite since he's a married man.

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
And her daddy got a haircut. Looks good on you CM, and your daughter is growing up so fast!

ink_scorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Code Monkey said:
This is a pic from just last week of me and my daughter...
By the look on her face, you must have moosed your hair with honey or peanut butter or something that morning {D . Seriously though, your daughter is a cutie!

On another note, some of these people on here look totally different from the mental picture you make based on their posts, or at least it's that way with me. Anybody else experience the same? :?

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Scorps_n_Ts said:
On another note, some of these people on here look totally different from the mental picture you make based on their posts, or at least it's that way with me. Anybody else experience the same? :?

ALL the time lol

here's a pic my gf took of me back in May when we went to Six Flags in Houston for her birthday.

and some pics of our road trip to a Louisiana "beach" near Cameron, LA...about 20 minutes east of the Texas border on the gulf coast.

not sure what was in that hole...but the stick wasn't long enough to hit the bottom

offshore drilling rig visible from the beach...zoomed in a good bit for the shot though.

now...coincidentally there was a beach advisory sign that said to stay out of the water because of high levels of bacteria lol. Couldn't figure out why (not my first time there)...couldn't be because of all the trash along the beach and dead fish could it? Not the nicest beach i've ever been to lol...but this is Lousiana, they don't really care as long as the oil keeps flowing.

And a turtle we found on the side of the road on the way back, quite large:

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Beccas_824 said:
Heres me. Kind of an outdated picture-my hair is now back to tis original color. Hope I'm not too scary and hope I don't give any kiddies out there any nightmares!
hmmm...if you think you're scary I'd hate to see what you consider ugly :D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
edesign said:
not sure what was in that hole...but the stick wasn't long enough to hit the bottom
Doesn't matter if you hit bottom as long as you bang the hell outta the sides. ;)

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Doesn't matter if you hit bottom as long as you bang the hell outta the sides. ;)

Your'e on form,you naughty,naughty Princess {D

George

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Code Monkey said:
This is a pic from just last week of me and my daughter...
Wasn't it you who had the Wicked Wafro from way back? That WAS my mental image, but now it's shattered and the whole Arachnoworld is coming apart at the seams. I think the only way I can gut my way through this crisis is to concentrate on my mantra: "Debbie really DOES have blood running down her face!". Either that or grow a nice pompadour.

Steve

skinheaddave hasn't grown a Fabio 'do, has he?

Attachments

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
George! How dare you accuse me of anything but a benign and innocen reply? :D

Defour.
What , precisely, adorns the pattern on that wallpaper behind you, and what is on the frame to the left of the picture?

But if you can only answer one question, please reveal the wallpaper.

:)

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
defour said:
Wasn't it you who had the Wicked Wafro from way back? That WAS my mental image, but now it's shattered and the whole Arachnoworld is coming apart at the seams.
I presume you're remembering this 1989/1990 glamour shot?

Sorry to shatter your world, but other than about a eight month period that I let my hair grow out back in 2002...

... I've had the "do it yourself" head buzz since 2000. Call it my "Pay for your bugs by cutting your own hair plan" ;) This shouldn't be too big of a shock, in the 2003 post for that Christmas shot I mentioned my hair was more like Conipto's at that point and I also posted birth photos a year ago:

Besides, Scott had the scarier 'do' in my book:

Relax, your arachnoworld is intact if a little bit more clandestine - age does that to you. I grew it out in 2002, and soon realised that I just can't be arsed to mess with hair any more.

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Defour.
What , precisely, adorns the pattern on that wallpaper behind you, and what is on the frame to the left of the picture?

But if you can only answer one question, please reveal the wallpaper.

:)
I can answer three questions, mostly because I'm ambidextrous.

1. The wallpaper, if I recall correctly, is adorned with a stylized representation of an extreme close-up of the side of my alcoholic grandfather's nose (may it rest in peace), but it might actually be festooned with it, and it's probably normal flower wallpaper in either case.

2. I have no idea what the frame holds, but it's probably some Country Living-esqe bit of nostalgic nonsense with a basket or some ducks or a hand grenade or something. I wouldn't put that stuff in my place, but I like it in my childhood home, since I'm a sucker for nostalgic nonsense. In the photo it sort of looks like a demon. I'll check, next time I'm there.

3. Yes, with the exception of Thursdays and anytime there's a rutabaga present.

Steve

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Code Monkey said:
I presume you're remembering this 1989/1990 glamour shot?
There it is! Scott's 'do might be scarier, but it likely gave him carte blanche to TOTALLY rock prom.

I've gone over to the DIY shave too, partly for the cost savings and partly because while some people are great at cutting hair and some are antigreat, they all charge the same, and they wont fess up as to who's who. Plus, it lowers my split times.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.