1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by Arachnoboards, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyisugly

jeremyisugly Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Welp, bored and I've read everything, let's waste some more valuable hard drive space with pictures that wont seem as funny after the fact.

If wearing sun glasses or a dark grey shirt, please note that this indicates that:

a) the photos are from an online text-based roleplaying game convention we just had, so if you mud, you are better than everyone else!
    b) I am drunk as pee pee.
    c) I am a moron.

jiu1.jpg
    jiu3.jpg
    jiu2.jpg
    jiu4.jpg

2. kellygirl

kellygirl Arachnoprince Old Timer

NC
    Not ugly at all.... but the use of the word "welp" is never ok. ;) If you're so bored, you should hop into chat.

-Kelly

3. Melmoth

Melmoth ArachnoSweetTalker Old Timer

Witty as well as pretty;)

Sir George

4. Cheshire

Cheshire Arachnoking Old Timer

Iowa
    Just like my man Melmoth said...witty and pretty. I see Sheri is training a replacement for when she fights her mythic battle with Wal-Mart. :clap:

Welcome to the boards. ;)

5. Thankya all :D I cant wait to become a soldier in the war on Terror *cough* wal-mart *cough*;)

6. Heres some more from Me and Kellygirl's night out last night. Kelly will post hers on her own, because I am deathly scared she will attack me with a sharp object if I post them...

Attached Files:

7. Could someone please help me roll my tounge back into my mouth?:} :shame:

8. GootySapphire

GootySapphire Arachnolord Old Timer

Or tuck something back into your pants ;)

9. edesign

edesign Stacks o' spiders Old Timer

no need, i have heard from a reliable source that it's not long enough to hang out :D

MrBaker...let me know if you're ever headed this way, you can check out my small collection if you want. My Lp is 4 months since it's last molt which is a month longer than it took for the last molt...so I'm expecting it any day now, should easily be over 6" :) My A. huriana (well, the larger one) molted last Wednesday and finally came out of it's tube web the other night...4" and a gorgeous golden/brown fuzzy bear with a jet black abdomen that has red hair streaks on either side. Babble...babble...

10. jeremyisugly

jeremyisugly Arachnopeon

SenoritaSarah = hot.

Ouch.

Why don't hot girls you meet in real life like spiders?

That's a shame.

11. edesign

edesign Stacks o' spiders Old Timer

my gf (for the time being...i think it's heading to an end...again lol) actually finds most of mine cute and she's hot :D

12. konrad16660

konrad16660 Arachnosquire

13. Keith Richard

Keith Richard Arachnobaron Old Timer

Beauty and the beast

Here's one of me with my beloved Niece. Too bad that I ruin the picture!

14. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.