Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
here's some suprise photos of me. In the first one I look really dumb.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's Miranda and I making friends with one of Holley's mares today. It was so nice to get out of the city, we had a great time.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
this is me holding my cousins baby, shhhh she is sleeping :)

Last edited:

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Myself and my fiance Candace... we are not so good at taking pictures... i opted for the classic "thumbs up" approach to awkward pictures being taken :)

Attachments

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Change is good?

Okay, so I got my haircut today. This is the first time in 21 years I have done something way different. This is as close as I will get to shaving my head (not that was my goal), but I need validation on how it looks, since I am not so sure, be honest.

Does it work or no? My hairstylist calls it a FoHawk........

Of course I had to put my girl in the photo! Although, I am sure she is thinking and wanting to rip the flesh off my forehead, right? ;-)

What do you think?

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not bad, it has a kind of Rockabilly edge to it, I think it works for you my man :)

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nightbreed said:
Not bad, it has a kind of Rockabilly edge to it, I think it works for you my man :)
I was told its a European do. Guess that decided it. Glad you think it works.

Pathogenic

Arachnopeon
Me!

Here's a picture of yours truly. I know nobody cares since I'm still a peon, but I'll post up a storm.. just you wait!

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
MUNG, you are cool as hell. Want to be my friend?
We are practically already best friends... but to tell you the truth I am very boring and have smelly feet...

KerstinP

Arachnopeon
Well since ppl posting pics I just might as well follow suit lol
this would be me.... {D

Last edited:

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Does it work or no? My hairstylist calls it a FoHawk........
I second the rockabilly vote, though I'm not cool enough to be rockabilly literate. I do know that if you don't have a Fender telecaster you might want to consider picking one up, but avoid Porsche 550 spyders, lest disaster befall you. The white t-shirt was exactly the right wardrobe choice, too. I really ought to get a stylin haircut, too, but I'm too cheap and the clippers are too easy.

Here's me mopping sweat kitty-style, conclusive proof that when the heat index exceeds 110 degrees, even cats feel icy and refreshing.

Steve

Attachments

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
I tried to look afraid....didn't go over well. Don't ya think? Heh.
:eek: With your new hairdo, your resemblance to Nickolas Cage is now frightening. {D

Only are you much younger and have more hair than him, of course, but you could easily be his brother at least.

Looks really good on you, Dwayne. :)

---
Wendy
---

Status
Not open for further replies.