Who molted today?

Akai

Arachnobaron
In the last 3 days..... My Blue Fang juvenile molted. I have to retrieve the molt from it's burrow so that sucks. Also a P. Regalis sling molted to 2 1/2 inches or so and a P. Cancerides sling molted to a little over an inch. Woohoo!

Mattia

Arachnopeon
Salmon pink birdeater sling. scared the poop out of me when i saw the molt. my first one!

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My tiny A versicolor molted last night. That makes number three in three days. Just wish my G concepcion would molt. She hasn't eaten since I got her in July.

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My OBT sling molted. She was showing off her bad self by just chilling at the entrance of her burrow, giving me an evil look. I love her!!

Lenxx

Arachnopeon
my Aviularia metallica molted sometime during the night. Still in hiding.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Second of the A. amazonica slings molted. Also, from the look into it, the P. subfusca looks like it molted, too. Not sure on the Poecie yet as I can only peek into the tube from the bottom...we'll see.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
One of the couple C. fimbriatus slings just finished molting...the other isn't even in premolt, as it's still eating. Could this be a sign of a male already...hmmm?

brezo

Arachnosquire
Another a. versicolor molt! It happened early this morning. My spider grew from 2.5 inch to a little bit over 3 inch i think. ill have to do the official mesurment when shes out of her web :)

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.Avic just moulted, quite a size jump! Hard to tell right now though cause she's surrounded by web, but she certainly looked VERY creepy when she was finished! (like a little mouth of terror:mask:)

View attachment 109568

skullking

Arachnosquire
My LP molted!! Might be the size of my pinky nail if it unfolds it legs as far as they can go :D:D:D

pokemepokey

Arachnopeon
P. Metallica molted Saturday night, and that was the best way to wake up Sunday. She looks so amazing so much blue now!

meghanbe

Arachnopeon
I just watched my P. platyomma molt--first time I've actually gotten to see the entire process. It was awesome. My seven-year-old son and I stood there at the cabinet whispering to each other the whole time. A truly great experience to share with my kid. :)

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My A.Versi moulted last night, took me by surprise cause she ate just a couple of days ago! Can't tell how much she's jumped in size yet

toast4nat

Arachnosquire
One of my B. vagans slings molted last night. Showing adult colors now. Just gotta wait for its sibling now, should be any day :)