Who molted today?

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
In the past 3 days I've had four molts. B. albopilosum sling. Not much bigger. B. jacksoni. Definitely bigger! A. avic. Very leggy now but still a sling. H. mac sling. Are they on the same timer? I'm waiting to see who's next. There's definitely a few who should be getting ready to at the very least.

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
During the past week
A genicualta sling from 5th - 6th instar those little white knees now showing clearly
GBB juvi 2.75-3.5 inches now with full adult colours wow!
N cromatus Juvi from 2.25 - 3 inch plus
Unfortunatley my 6th instar B emilia didnt make it after attempting to molt upright.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One of my roseas moulted last night, went from 3.5" to just over 4!" Also changed from the 'brown' to pink

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus langenbucheri sling molted last night ;) Pictures will follow if / when I see the little one out completely. Only saw freshly molted legs sticking out of the web-curtain ;)

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My E. sp (red) "Korra" molted today. This is the fourth time she had molted for me. She might be .75" now. Lol

Then as I was getting ready for bed I noticed my G rosea (Scarlet, who is also my favorite T) on her back. So here's to an easyolt and a very pretty spider when I wake up!

Saark

Arachnosquire
A versi sling molted yesterday and my A geniculata molted a few days earlier.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. cambridgei chucked his/her exuvium out of the hide this morning. The latest molt is twice the size of the previous one! Major color change too! Finally has little red feet.

Greentriple

Arachnopeon
My little 1.25" A. versicolor is molting today. I'm excited to see the change in size and watch it catch and eat prey again.

brezo

Arachnosquire
My little a. versicolor Lana molted early this morning! From 0.75 inch to around 1.25 inch.