Who molted today?

Bugmom

Arachnolord
My LP, also named Charlie, just molted. This will put her at 4th instar, I think. This is her second molt since I got her in late July. She isn't displaying much growth with each molt, so she is only about 1/4" larger than when I got her. Still quite small.

charlie.jpg
charliescrunched.jpg
molt2.jpg

Al3s

Arachnopeon
Hey guys. My A.geniculata is molting right now.

[video=youtube;-WIrW8_GViI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WIrW8_GViI[/video]

This is from about 15 minutes ago :laugh: I hope everything is ok.

MourningGory

Arachnopeon
L. Parahybana molted on Halloween,it increased about 1" in size. Exuviam is still no good for sexing though.

jen650s

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One of my P. irminas molted last night, the other two from the same sac don't even look like they are in pre-molt.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My 3.5" B. albopilosum molted today.... After two years.

Edit: Just confirmed female.

Last edited:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The last of my triplets of A. purpurea FINALLY molted last night! About time....

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P. cambridgei is molting right now! Whooo! Maybe my B. vagans willget the idea too!

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Had two of my very tiny G.Pulchripes molt this week. They went from very tiny to just kinda tiny. Lol!

Nanomite

Arachnopeon
My little A. versicolor baby molted yesterday. The difference is in size is amazing, especially for this little guy :)
BUT never leave the molt on the tank when you have cats...
I left the room for about 2 minutes and BAM my freaky little tomcat pulled it into pieces :(

Meridian69

Arachnopeon
My C. cyaneopubescens molted today. However, it lost a leg during the molt. I had notice that before the molt he/she was carrying the leg a bit funny, and not using it like the others. When the molt happened, the leg came off. I have tried to check the T, and from what I can see, there does not look like any fluid is coming out. The T is moving around the terrarium just fine. Should I be worried, or let it grow back in the next few molts?