Who molted today?

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
My female H.gigas left a molt outside burrow entrance for me to find after work. This is her 3rd molt since I have had her and is my only fossorial tarantula that pushes their molts outside of burrow where I can get them. My favorite tarantula is the P.muticus but this H.gigas is just as awesome to be honest.

Attachments

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Phormictopus sp. ‘Blue’ 2, now let’s hope the other four follow in its steps haha

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
M. robustum molted sometime recently. The only reason I know this since it rudely covered up the large window in its burrow and left just a tiny peephole is that for 2 months I've been seeing nothing but a fat black butt and the 2 back legs when I looked in there. Yesterday I saw a smaller butt and the same 2 legs, much brighter colored and with much longer setae on those legs. I'll probably never know if its male or female, it runs if it sees me and it has never pushed out a molt.

buzz182

Arachnosquire
B cabocola 0.0.1 1/2" molted this morning. I know I should love all my babies the same but I'm really not feeling it for this little guy. :(

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus sp. "machalla" male molted, he didn't mature! He's gonna be a big boy when he does mature, looks to be around the 6 inch mark now.

Last edited:

buzz182

Arachnosquire
Davus.pentaloris molted overnight. this was my first t getting back into the hobby and I can not believe how quickly she/he has grown. Have never really been overly concerned about sexing him/her but they dragged their molt out for display nicely.

Attachments

Minty

@londontarantulas
My Poecilotheria subfusca LL sling moulted for the first time in my care. So excited about this species.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I've having a molt wave (again). Last week it was G. pulchripes and P. fasciata, last night N. chromatus, and I'm think my T. stirmi is in premolt, at least I hope that's what's going on (she stopping eating 2 weeks ago and her abdomen is getting big).

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. geniculata sling molted and my Pseudoclamoris gigas turned out to be a male and matured today. :(