Who molted today?

buzz182

Arachnosquire
0.0.1 D.pentaloris 1.5" sealed herself up a couple of weeks ago re-appeared today looking for food.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
My C. sp namtok phlio #2 is on its back as I type this. First time it’s molted since I got it.:anxious: Still get a little anxious when my slings are molting.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Do you have pictures? I've never heard of this species until now.
I haven’t been able to get any good pics of them but I have them on video if you want to check it out.
I’m super excited to see what they look like as adults. They have a sort of purple iridescence when you shine a light on them. From what I understand they are brand new in the states. I saw a post about them here from about a year back but I think it was someone from Poland.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I haven’t been able to get any good pics of them but I have them on video if you want to check it out.
I’m super excited to see what they look like as adults. They have a sort of purple iridescence when you shine a light on them. From what I understand they are brand new in the states. I saw a post about them here from about a year back but I think it was someone from Poland.
Knowing Chilobrachys it probably won't be long before you have adult coloration. I'm definitely interested in seeing how it comes out looking.

Minty

@londontarantulas
Ephebopus cyanognathus sling moulted. Can't wait until it gets bigger.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My GBB juvie moulted in the dead of night. Unfortunately, I can't see anything but a tangled mess. I probably have to wait until I'm back from my holidays to see if she shows some adult colouration yet. :rolleyes:

buzz182

Arachnosquire
Yesterday, 0.0.1 2" B.albolpilosum (nicaragua) I was initially worried as she looked quite odd after her molt but came home from work today with her stretched out in her water bowl looking as good as new.

buzz182

Arachnosquire
0.0.2 N. incei molted early this morning within 20 mins of each other. What is interesting is the size difference between the two considering they are kept in identical conditions, the more reclusive of the two is a good 1/4" bigger than the other.