Who molted today?

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
Another D. diamantinensis molted out today. Got another male(sexed by molt) for all the females. Beautiful dwarf species with only a little skittish demeanor.
2018-11-06 13.13.19.jpg

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Happened to check on a few Ts last night and found some surprising molts!

Our speedy-growing LP is probably 3" now. But male ): My partner isn't discouraged though, and now wants to find a female for him lol

And my nearly 5 year journey with my P. lugardi who didn't want to grow has reached the final chapter... "JuxtaNeverGonnaGrow" is now a mature male. I have mixed feelings... this spider is one of my absolute favourites, so of course he would be a he. But, I have an adult female and this species just isn't produced as much as I'd like. So I am excited to pair them!

1541484373058.jpg

1541484539317.jpg

buzz182

Arachnosquire
0.0.1 1" Holothele. longpipes arrived home tofind it in it's usual spot but did not get the usual bolting towards my hand. Found it's old skin under his leaf.

Aestas

Arachnopeon
My P. ornata molted a few days ago and Im hoping my A. geniculata might be ready soon, too. :)

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
Woke up in the middle of the night to pee and caught my p. Gigas molting :)

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
My female T.apophysis molted last night. I haven't seen her out and about in almost 5 months, no big deal gave my roach colony a break so I should have more dubais to feed her in another 2-3 weeks. She broke off some of the legs of her molt and am kinda bummed about that but what do you do?

Attachments