Who molted today?

boina

Lady of the mites
Molted yesterday already:

IMG_5753a.jpg

B. boehmei (can someone please explain to me how to change the orientation of pics? Pretty please?)

IMG_5750a.jpg

T. cyaneolum juvenile #10, likely female - showing colors

and Tapi gigas :)

Last edited:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Molted yesterday already:

View attachment 251716

B. boehmei (can someone please explain to me how to change the orientation of pics? Pretty please?)

View attachment 251719

T. cyaneolum juvenile #10, likely female - showing colors

and Tapi gigas :)
Need to do it on your device or where its hosted at before uploading it. I haven't seen anywhere on AB where you can do that. Maybe if uploaded to the gallery first you might be able to edit it, but I'm not sure

boina

Lady of the mites
Need to do it on your device or where its hosted at before uploading it. I haven't seen anywhere on AB where you can do that. Maybe if uploaded to the gallery first you might be able to edit it, but I'm not sure
Thank you! Problem is, it's the right way round on my labtop so I'm always surprised when it comes out wrong here :confused:

boina

Lady of the mites
Yay, fixed it on the second try! Thank you, that was very helpful!

miss moxie

Arachnoprince

C. versicolor 01 molted today! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for these guys to start popping. I could tell they were close and it's been so long since I've had a sling this small molt. I forgot how exciting it is. And no-- I didn't give it food. That mini meal worm was leftover from it's last offered meal. I carefully pulled it from the web so the sling wouldn't be tempted to nibble before their fangs are hardened.

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
Kovu my B. albopilosum has molted today for the first time in my care ! will let 'm finish up and sex the molt ^w^

edit: from the look of the palps Kovu might be a MM :bag:

Last edited:

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
My seven inch fatty "Cruella" only molted six months ago but decided it was time again! This is the first time out of her burrow since the molt.

genifreshest.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P.cambridgei "Ryo", confirmed as a male. Finally I get the gender I want, he's gonna be my adult females boyfriend when he's mature, my first breeding project. :)

IMAG0507.jpg

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
C versicolor now approximately 2"+/-

Still no real color change. I may see a bit of fuscia, but could be the acrylic reflecting. Ill bother it with a flashlight later 20170912_184303.jpg 20170912_184315.jpg

boina

Lady of the mites
My adult 0.1 Homoeomma sp. blue is molting today... I think. She's refused food for about 8 months, has sported a dark butt for about one month, made her molting hammock 2 days ago and just sat on it and this morning finally got around to turning on her back and getting comfortable. I really hope she will have molted when I get home but I wouldn't bet on it. She's very slooowww in everything she does.

Deeser

Arachnosquire
My juvenile G.Pulchra moulted last night, and I believe I can confirm it's a male... but not a lot of experience sexing, so will verify again the next time around.

Was around 2.5"-3", now looking closer to 3.5"-4"