Who molted today?

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
My C versicolor FINALLY molted. Definitely can vouch for the whole, house a sling in too large of an enclosure and they grow like a Rock. She went from 1/2 to 3/4" before to 3/4 to 1" now. Actually it looks like she grew very minimally, so hoping for a female! No pictures and expecting more molts soon :astonished::astonished:

boina

Lady of the mites
Had a few molts during the last few days:

O. schioedtei #2 and #4
AF B. vagans
P. subfusca sp. lowland #2

basin79

ArachnoGod
Pamphobeteus antinous has shed in the early hours. Can't get a pic but I can see the skin.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LP slings #1 & #3, "Drogon" and "Rhaegal" both molted, probably both over the inch mark now. Their sibling #2, "Viserion" is also in premolt.

Also my mystery spider that I found in my house molted to around an inch, I know this is the T section but if anyone could give me an ID I'd appreciate it. ;)
Screenshot_20170904-155314_1.jpg

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
3/4 inch P cancerides sling. Still in it's hide so can't tell how big it is now, but it obligingly shoved it's molt out for me :)

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Sling Poecilotheria metallica. I gave mine sufficient hiding spots, flat cork bark glued to another cork bark. It has taken up residence between the bark pieces and it ditched "terrestriality" altogether, as such Im not sure when it molted, I just saw it throw out an old exoskeleton. Kept on placing legless crickets (so they cant hop around). Caught it last night munching on one of those lose crickets, and probably ate most of them as it's back to it's pre-molt fatness again.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Found a bunch doing feeding/maintenance this morning. Also lost one to a molt and another for unknown reason.
A. avicularia sling, A. ezendami sling #2, C. perezmilesi sub adult male, G. rosea sling #5, M. balfouri sling #3, P. tigrinawesseli sling, T. sp "Costa Rica II" juvenile, T. sp "Black" sling #1 [losses] A. geniculata sling and D. diamantinensis sling :(

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just discovered my female O schioedtei molted within the last couple days.. really came as a suprise as her last molt wasnt too long ago.

Didnt gain much growth, but her peg leg appears fully formed amd normal again, and her carapace is that stunning jadeish green now. Very pretty jet black with those fine, firey red setae!

Now roughly 4.75" maybe. Pix coming soon

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
#3 L violaceopes. Just hit that beautiful purple stage. Not that I'll get to admire it often...

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
Ephebopus murinus! Can't wait for this beauty to get some size! A little bigger then a quarter now.

boina

Lady of the mites
Nhandu Number 5 (carapoensis) - finally.
Ybyrapora diversipes #2. I'll never get my Ybyrapora juveniles sexed - the molt is always inaccessible in their webs until they destroy it :(

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Just discovered my female O schioedtei molted within the last couple days.. really came as a suprise as her last molt wasnt too long ago.

Didnt gain much growth, but her peg leg appears fully formed amd normal again, and her carapace is that stunning jadeish green now. Very pretty jet black with those fine, firey red setae!

Now roughly 4.75" maybe. Pix coming soon
Perhaps her body forfeited the growth and sped up times between moltsin favor of restoring the limb

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I've been slacking on the posts, B. boehmei sling moulted today.

Within the last week:

B. vagans sling
A. musculosa (now a confirmed female)
P. subfusca LL (now 2.25")

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Perhaps her body forfeited the growth and sped up times between moltsin favor of restoring the limb
I definitely agree on the forfeiting growth part, but typically a spider has a longer timespan between molts if its doing regeneration in my experience. The girl DID have her leg partially restored already so it could be plausible though. She just molted maybe in mid/late july so its definitely a nice suprise!

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lasiodora parahybana #2 "Viserion" molted. Around an inch.

Nhandu coloratovillosus #2 molted, the smallest of my 3, was hoping it was a girl, but its a boy. So I have 2 boys, if the last one is also a boy I'm gonna :banghead::banghead::banghead:. It's in premolt though so should find out soon, knowing my bad luck it'll be a male too.

IMAG0463.jpg