Who molted today?

Balvala

Arachnosquire
My quite lovely and previously easily agitated Psalmopoeus Cambridgei female "Kanaima" has finally molted within a month and one day interval (exactly) from her last. She's currently ≈3" (7.7 cm) in DLS. Here are a few quick photos of her still nearly cream-toned, translucent and glistening body a few hours after the event this morning:

I was truly unaware how large this species' carapace become and how beautiful the coloration settles in over time once observing personally.

Last edited:

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
My female LP just molted a few hours ago, went from 4"+ to around 5.2" shes getting huge, I'll take pics soon.

3skulls

Arachnobaron
I was one of the lucky ones who got a group of the 1i A. hentzi :eek:
All the ones who made it have molted into 2i :)
This was about a week ago.
First time working with something that young so I was happy the molts went well.

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
OBT slings has made an appearance from its tube web twice the size it was, guessing its molted sometime last week.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Yeehhaa, my P,ornata finally molted after 4 months and i didn't see any normal signs of it, she should hopefully be 3"+ by now.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was checking on the collection before going to bed and discovered my H. lividum at the entrance of its' burrow flipped on its' back getting ready to molt. Can't wait for morning and a "new" spider! Maybe it'll have the cobalt blue's adult colors. Fingers crossed!
View attachment 117395

Last edited:

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
1 of my C. cyaneopubescens molted last night along with my C. fasciatum sling, ill be back mid week to update my Lasiodora itabunae molt lol.

Naga

Arachnopeon
My g/f's E. Campestratus (PZB) is currently cuddled up with its former self. She's going to be excited!

Also, all 3 of my other Ts (b. albo, g. rosea, and g. pulchripes) are underground, or in premolt!

naychur

Arachnosquire
My A metallica molted today. Didn't see it coming but it did fight off food being offered last night.

Wish my M cabolca would molt! It has a big naked butt, but not dark yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
A. brocklehursti molted night before last. There were complications, had to patch leak in abdomen.

Also, noticed tibial spurs post-molt. Can this species mature in ~1 year? Seems awfully fast.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
P. subfusca molted a few days ago - opened up the hide and threw out the molt ;)

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My B vagans molted last night. I thought she was never gonna molt l

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FoxtheLviola

Arachnosquire
B. vagans sling molted the other day, and I am thinking it is female. Really hope so since my last sling turned out to be male.

Oh my A. versi sling also molted recently, and I am pretty sure it is female!