Who molted today?

Waxen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My C. darlingi that I picked up at the Havre de Grace reptile expo on Saturday molted yesterday. Not sure the size as he/she is down in the burrow hiding from my prying eyes.

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
Ceratogyrus marshalli juvie molted last night, can't get a size yet.

Lasiodora itabunae has laid a molting mat earlier today so hopefully ill awake to a molt...

Greentriple

Arachnopeon
It's been a long time since I posted here. My Ts are growing and healthy. Last night G. Pulchripes molted and is around 4".

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
Finally get to reply to this thread!!
My B. albopilosum molted and went from 2¼" to 'needing more time before you can measure me'...

I bet that's HUGE!

nicolevins

Arachnopeon
First time to catch a T molt, I woke up to my 1" Lasiodora parahybana molting! Very cool to watch. It has since almost doubled in size. Shocking.

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I went to work this morning, my B.smithi juvie girl was on her back, finally. She's back on all eight, or so I hope, because she's in her hide, hiding behind the exuvium :D

Balvala

Arachnosquire
Within the past two weeks, I've already notified about the P. Cambridgei female reaching a little over three inches. Proceeding that follows my P. Irminia baby reaching an inch in size, my P. Murinus finally reaching two inches and visibly female. Finally, not even five minutes ago, I picked up my Brachypelma Sabulosum's enclosure to shine a light inside the chasm she hollowed out to find her on her back and JUST flipping over from a fresh molt. She was almost two inches at the time she molted near the end of April, so I'm curious to view how much she's actually grown at this point.

Edite: Strike that, make it four molts. P. Pederseni just reached a little over one inch.

Last edited:

845BigRed

Arachnosquire
Been waiting about a week now since my LP stopped eating and I just checked my its and saw way too many legs, he must have molted while I was at work. It was about an inch, before, now it looks like maybe an inch and a half and I can see its hair much more clearly then I could before.

Mysteryavic

Arachnosquire
Got home from work and saw my B albo flicking hairs and walking in circles. I was so excited to see my first molt. About 2 hrs later she was on its side and not moveing. Within the hour I could see it coming out the top legs and all! took about an hour and it ended up on its back and was doing well much larger than before (was about 1.5 in) id say easly 2in maybe. Now it has flipped over and is covering its eyes. All looking good and cant wait to see how big it is and to see what sex it could be. Took all together about 3 hrs from flicking hairs to turning over.

Heckboy

Arachnopeon
My N. tripepii sling molted while I was at work today. Came home to see a white spider, noticeably bigger.
Then the exuvia moved on its own...
Seems the little fella got a leg stuck in the process. It must have just happened because the cast off leg was still twitching pretty energetically. You can see it in the pic sticking out from underneath the old exoskeleton.
At least it managed to fix the situation on its own. *sigh of relief*

Attachments