Who molted today?

akarikuragi

Arachnosquire
My G. rosea molted today! ^^ I'd suspected it was in premolt but I wasn't sure if their abdomen was always that dark or not. Well I woke up this morning and noticed it was super light pink which before it was a brownish color and then I saw the molted skin next to it. ^^ It's the first time I've had a T molt! I've spent the past three days going in and out of the room just to check on it. XD It went from ~1/2 of an inch to nearly an inch. I'm super duper happy. ^^

Bongo Fury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old Timer
My Ornithoctonus sp. "Koh samui" and Thrixopelma ockerti both molted yesterday.

ETA: One of my GBBs is molting right now. Three molts in two days, gotta love spring.

Last edited:

Scar

Arachnosquire
1/2" G. rosea and 2" B. smithi molted yesterday. I'll be darned, looks like the smithi is another male. Every sling I've bought so far has ended up male.

tonypace2009

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Two molts the same day first Aphonopelma hentzi 2 1/2" molt confirms female.Second my Aviculria versacolor now 8th instar.
Hope to get molt intact and get pictures in a few days.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The second of the A. diversipes molted successfully - both of them (sacmates) molted within 3 days of each other again. Somehow I get the feeling they might be both males...

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One of my a.versis molted last night. Probably .75 I'm size now. Added some water to its enclosure to help with humidity and dehydration.

BaddestRuffest

Arachnosquire
Well my little blue fang sling moulted but I've yet to see him but he threw out his moult. Also my smallest obt sling had a big moult, went from 1/3 of an inch to about an inch and 1/2 and is even more feisty than usual :)

Last edited:

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cyriocosmus bertae. Getting bigger. It's now visible to the naked eye ;)

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well my little blue fang sling moulted but I've yet to see him but he threw out his moult. Also my smallest obt sling had a big moult, went from 1/3 of an inch to about an inch and 1/2 and is even more feisty than usual :)
That thing just exploded! The abdomen on my 1/3rd sling is enormous, and refused food. I doubt I'll get those results though!

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
My B,smithi sling has just molted, she/he is looking big so will get pics soon.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
woke up to find my smaller (suspect female) violaceopes has molted. I plucked the tiny exuviae from her burrows entrance but it is too small and mangled to sex it for sure.