User Storm76's picture thread

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I love the pics of the larer P. irmania!! great camera work!! :D
Those pictures are really bad in comparison to other keepers posting theirs, even I am not really satisfied with them. However, thank you for the kind words, sir! :)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
B. smithi finally molted :)

Couldn't pass the chance of seeing her the first time after she molted yesterday, so I quickly took 2 shots and turned the lights off again to not disturb her anymore.

"Adena", my B. smithi, freshly molted! And boy is she a beauty..(still need to get the molt out in hopes she didn't munch it...)

"Just letting ya know I'm still alive, pal!"
P1010165.JPG

"Ya, new dress. Gorgeous, eh?"
P1010167.JPG

She gained so much size in that single molt, that she barely fits out of her selfmade tunnel to her hide anymore, lol :D

matt82

Arachnoknight
Great looking P. irminia, really want to keep some of those, that B. smithi enclosure looks class, a brilliant looking spider too. Nice shots :D

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great looking P. irminia, really want to keep some of those, that B. smithi enclosure looks class, a brilliant looking spider too. Nice shots :D
Thank you, sir! :)

New feeding video will be up soon, too. I'll post it when it's ready.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thank you, Amanda! Yes, she's a beauty but she thinks anything getting close to her is food, so not the best T to get close to with your fingers as I realized today when removing a food bolus and she jumped at me, lol :D

Wow nice smithi! Nice new coat haha!
Thank you, she's really gorgeous. I'll post some new pictures of her when I'll rehouse her tomorrow or the day after that. ;)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thought I'd post some newer pictures :)

My GBB sling, "Spot"
P1010136.JPG

P1010137.JPG

P1010138.JPG

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Also, I had my A. purpurea (without white hair-tips) coming in today. Ordered 2, got a 3rd one as a freebie - awesome! In Germany, if you want to get Avics, ask Sabrina R. (www.arboreal.de) - awesome contact and seller! Anyways, here's some pictures and the housing video.

P1010201.JPG

P1010202.JPG

P1010203.JPG

Housing video:
[YOUTUBE]c6h4NhoLs08[/YOUTUBE]

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice sling! Avicularia purpurea have to be one of my all time favourite Avicularia species (and coincidentally one of the species that will be remaining in the genus after the revision is complete next year). Hopefully I will get my female bred this year, cant have too many A. purpurea about!!!

web eviction

Arachnolord
Also, I had my A. purpurea (without white hair-tips) coming in today. Ordered 2, got a 3rd one as a freebie - awesome! In Germany, if you want to get Avics, ask Sabrina R. (www.arboreal.de) - awesome contact and seller! Anyways, here's some pictures and the housing video.

Nice! I had 3 come in today too :) finally found some!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice sling! Avicularia purpurea have to be one of my all time favourite Avicularia species (and coincidentally one of the species that will be remaining in the genus after the revision is complete next year). Hopefully I will get my female bred this year, cant have too many A. purpurea about!!!
Yeah, I wanted these right from the start, but it was too cold to order them. So now that it's a bit warmer weatherwise...BAM! Had to get them :) Cute little buggers!

Congrats on the A. purpurea! They are awesome! :D
Totally, Chad! Although the 2nd one showed me what he thought about getting rehoused by shooting poop at me, lol. It's in the vid even :D:D:D

Rehoused my B. smithi now that it's 6, almost 7 days post her molt. Her fangs aren't yet hardened though, so just enjoy this girl and the rehouse vid. ;)
P1010205.JPG

[YOUTUBE]KKCUmrziP2I[/YOUTUBE]

TZach

Arachnosquire
Nice collection, I still haven't gotten a p. Irminia yet :p. I kinda dove into old worlds. And I love the baboons. I'm getting a C. Marshalli in June, anyways nice Ts you got there. :)

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ya nice work on the purpea,...one of the avics i have never had,...they dont come around very often around here..

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome purpurea Storm.. i got a couple im getting this week as well.. WE SURE DO have the same taste in ts... lol