Scorpion Picture Thread

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
r8frazer said:
^wow!! how many 'lings?
LOL last time I tried counting them(from different females) I ended up with numb fingers for a few days. I'll wait these out then count :?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hahaha you can count awheen you removing them from teh mumm :) thats the best time.. now its jus impletoo diatrbng andi gues syou don wan any in the mums mouth :)

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just took some pics of my Hottentotta species. This is my favorite genus :D

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is my first scorpion Attila i got him 6 months ago now i have 3 by the way my female just had scorpionlings on Sat night so i'm very excited and I hope all of them will make it. So if anyone can give me some good advices i woud really appreciated i have read a scorpions book by Manny Rubio hope i learned enough to be a good breeder. :confused:

Last edited:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gonzo enjoying his morning catch

i think my flash makes him look greenish..im trying to figure out how to turn it off

harry claws of death:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ya im gonna have to get out the manual to figure it out cause ive sat there countless times trying to turn it off!

makati

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks for the info about the adult size scorpfanatic, i guess this a. bicolors are sub-adults.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hahah no problem, its luc who gave the information at the first hehehe .. well ive asked so jus let everyone know! hahaha

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
here's some pics of my 2 Centruroides margaritatus and one of my Babycurus jacksoni...moved them to new homes, so I was able to snap some pics.
the first C. margaritatus is 6th instar now (female, though small). The second is C. margaritatus and is 5th instar (sex unknown). The third is a 3rd instar B. jacksoni.

enjoy,
Chris

Last edited:

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
some new scorps! (and some of my others:D )

cheers!

C. Gracilis - Fem, Male, And 2 instar. And M. Tamulus G feeding:D

Last edited:

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A couple of pictures of my Parabuthus transvaalicus, I actually spotted it flicking venom this time (makes me more skeptical about the whole venom spraying thing):