Scorpion Picture Thread

r8frazer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeh they look much better all shiny and clean.. that dirty man-scorp!! lol

Wow that females been pregnant a long time! Maybe she doesnt like the idea of being a common species and wants to stay rare lol!

Great pics!

yino

Arachnopeon
my 2 emps

ok, i finally got a digicam.
im gonna see if i get this right.

the first pic is of my emps in their water bowl, its a cool dragon ashtray.

these crix are getting pwned by my larger emp.

the whole enclosure. do you guys think this is too big for just two emps? also, i think it looks too wet, the meters read 75-80 degrees, 80-85% humid.

this is better look inside. stuff on the right is the humidifier with pump. inside is a bark cave, not used!, they dug under it but i guess it collapsed. behind it, a black line is to feed water to the floor. on top is a thermometer. the tube lying horizontally is the humidifier line. then the water bowl, and a clay pot cave, also not used. thers another thermometer behind and the hygrometer is on the lid, is this a good place for it? its always closed, i just open it to monitor humidity. theres a small open window behind it but i cover that with a rag. the whole thing sits on pieces of wood. i bought the background paper at petco, very neat.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
JG-

looks like what i am seeing right now with my Female emp and i'm fairly certain she is gravid since she has stopped eating and is getting bigger

Last edited:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bayushi said:
JG-

looks like what i am seeing right now with my Female emp and i'm fairly certain she is gravid since she has stopped eating and is getting bigger
how often do they eat when gravid usually?

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
they should eat continually until they are VERY fat (blimp like)
then they will eat normally, or not at all until after the birth

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i noticed my Emp "Hanging Out" when i woke up in the middle of the night

Last edited: