Meet Harley Quinn. My beautiful tri coloured hognose snake.

burnsj22

Arachnopeon
Gorgeous! I cannot wait till I have the room for another terrarium and a hognose is absolutely what's going inside of it. I've taken care of a few of them and they always have so much personality. Also how can you resist that face

Katiekooleyes

Arachnosquire
Oddly enough, when you said "you're not getting my fingers you little bugger" that's EXACTLY what happened to me this morning. Was feeding Mister Snake when I dropped the mouse. Went to pick it up again with the tongs and just at that moment, he got me. Was pretty funny tbh!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Oddly enough, when you said "you're not getting my fingers you little bugger" that's EXACTLY what happened to me this morning. Was feeding Mister Snake when I dropped the mouse. Went to pick it up again with the tongs and just at that moment, he got me. Was pretty funny tbh!
Harley has had me before and the little bugger doesn’t let go. She's not particularly hard to get off being so small but I still don't want the little rascal chewing on me working her venom in ha ha ha.

Katiekooleyes

Arachnosquire
Harley has had me before and the little bugger doesn’t let go. She's not particularly hard to get off being so small but I still don't want the little rascal chewing on me working her venom in ha ha ha.
Yes, you're right about not wanting her to chew you, as a hognose. I must admit, I'm semi on the lookout for a hognose. I think they're so adorable! I call them the pugs of the snake world hahaha!

Mister Snake let go immediately after he discovered my finger doesn't taste as nice as a mouse lol. Didn't hurt, felt like one of those pin-prick tests dr's sometimes do.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tried to get some decent pics of Harley Quinn but she wasn't in the mood so I let her bury back down.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Gosh dang it, if she isn't the cutest little thing! I LOVE hoggies.