Making a video series on how to ship

talljosh003

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
dude i love the videos, keep them coming! You should try and make one (if u have time) on the proper way to pronounce their scientific names :D that would definitely, at least in my case, save me a lot of grief

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
dude i love the videos, keep them coming! You should try and make one (if u have time) on the proper way to pronounce their scientific names :D that would definitely, at least in my case, save me a lot of grief

They are hard but I will do it how I pronounce them, just reading of a random list of names that I've never seen before lol.

talljosh003

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
They are hard but I will do it how I pronounce them, just reading of a random list of names that I've never seen before lol.
if your really feeling over ambitious, maybe make it like a slide show with the pics and then a voice over saying the scientific name... THAT WOULD BE SIIICK!!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if your really feeling over ambitious, maybe make it like a slide show with the pics and then a voice over saying the scientific name... THAT WOULD BE SIIICK!!
I'm doing this as soon as that damn baby removal video gets done uploading YouTube is sooo slow on anything over 2mb. :wall:

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
C. elegans. Nice :) What I don't understand is why you need to get them off in the first place? I've always just left them until they all dispersed. I had the mom in the maternity ward-type cup like you did but just left them and checked on the cup daily. But hey, what ever works for ya :D If you have any extras, I'd love to give breeding this sp a shot.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm only trading them at the moment, and have to do a full head count before I decide how many to part with. I remove them all at once because im an impatient keeper :)

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OK i'm doing the names thing now. I had a few beers, just going to read through a list, it might not be 100% correct, but its how I say them and everyone knows what i'm talking about. Give me a while.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WHERE ARE YOU JOSH?!?!

you are the one who caused all this {D

Malcara

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Me showing the basic techniques of handling, sort of cheating using a really really docile female. It's hard as hell to film and handle at the same time, but I think the ground level basic techniques covered in it are pretty sound for handling harmless scorps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8wKJWLN-g0
Thats why u get someone to film for you. Or you film and try not to laugh when the handler gets stung. {D

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
C.Elegans, huh?;)

Bobtard used your shipping method with the I.Macs

I thought they where gonna suffocate but they're alive and kickin.

Saves a lot of money too. If it where a package on express it would of been double that

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bobtard used your shipping method with the I.Macs

Saves a lot of money too. If it where a package on express it would of been double that
Yeah amigo I telling you I know whats up. ¿Qué pasó?

lol, i'm just messing with you, but yeah, any shipping method I post is reliable ;)

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What do you guys want to see next? I'm pretty bored.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, people actually DO ask about food and water. Don't watch unless bored or a novice.

Going to redo this one! sorry!

Last edited: