Making a video series on how to ship

JC Pwndexter

Arachnopeon
hahah, i loved the androctonus mauritanicus, it's more like "mor-i-tan-i-cus".

is it from mauritius i wonder?

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Enough pronunciation! all that matters is that both parties know what you're referring to (communication!)

More importantly, in that last video I think I admitted to having eaten B. dubia and superworms {D

which is true

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For hot weather just use a heat pad instead!

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Enough pronunciation! all that matters is that both parties know what you're referring to (communication!)

More importantly, in that last video I think I admitted to having eaten B. dubia and superworms {D

which is true
I hate meeting live people and hearing them pronouce a certain species name because it's never the same as the way I say it. But truth be told I usually always read the names wrong the first time and it sticks with me whenever i re-read it again.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well superworms tasted much better in my opinion. cooked, chocolate covered ants are the best though.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hate meeting live people and hearing them pronouce a certain species name because it's never the same as the way I say it. But truth be told I usually always read the names wrong the first time and it sticks with me whenever i re-read it again.
Do you talk with dead people?

jen1302

Arachnopeon
great vids with a lot of usefull info i will use for for spider breeding project next year with packaging of spider's.

and good info as a owner to be of a 1 1/2 - 2" emp with setup.

Well done.:clap: {D :worship:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
anymore video ideas?
yeah more will come, maybe not this week. but usually what happens is some newbie asks a question then I make a video covering it.

when i'm done there could easily be 50 videos ;P

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and the title chance to "Videos on Scorpion Care"

talljosh003

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
we would have to weed out all the extraneous posts though so it was just a lsit of the videos

talljosh003

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
when i sent your package i think i might have packed improperly... have u already made a video on how to pack large amounts of small scorps?